YouTube problems

Discussion in 'Internet Addiction' started by Carl90, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Carl90

Carl90 New Member

Hi I don't where to post this, but hopefully this will do.

I'm just wondering if any of you are experiencing problems with YouTube videos? Just a bit after I installed K9, YouTube videos doesn't seem to buffer correctly.

Thanks in advance.

2. flamingwind

flamingwind Guest

it's nothing to do with k9, I have been experiencing issue with youtube so did a few people I talked to. Some videos just won't load

3. Letscrackthis

Letscrackthis "He is not here, for he has risen!"

Eh. I have K9 and it does result in weird problems (even besides youtube). Youtube videos, for example, will go for not even a minute and then cut short and proceed to the 'replay video' screen.

4. r1111

r1111 Guest

Yes I have had problems with Youtube recently . Not sure if it has to with K9

5. Agaut

Agaut New Member

Can anyone look into this, I usually use my ipod however if I want to watch videos

6. Eternity

Eternity Patience

They changed how buffering works, I think, probably to save bandwidth. I remember having to install a plugin which forces buffering, or the video wouldn't load, or would stagger constantly. I don't remember which plugin, sadly.

7. bluebullet

bluebullet Member

i had this problem too after i installed K9, the audio continues but the video lags so far behind,
    than i uninstalled K9, it worked great again,

i'm a bit vulnerable right now but i'm busy watching tutorials and lectures in Youtube, i'd probably go with will power from here onwards, i hate how i had to reboot when installing/uninstalling K9

8. r1111

r1111 Guest

I fixed it! :)
    Link here: http://www1.k9webprotection.com/youtube-stops-streaming-video-finished

9. bluebullet

bluebullet Member

thanks very much, man

10. Carl90

Carl90 New Member

It's okay now for me as well. I didn't do anything, though. It just works all of a sudden.

Thanks anyway guys for the support. :)