Why are people bad?

Discussion in 'Social Advice' started by Radicalizedone, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Radicalizedone

Radicalizedone New Member

I just found out that my sister is cheating . And my mom is cheating on my dad. Everyone is cheating . Everyone in society is a professional cheater and manipulater .they only care about paying the bills..eating..and fucking. I'm seriously tired of everyone. Is there still good people out there ?.

2. Ruhtra

Ruhtra Member

Because we humans are sinners, we live in ultra liberal societies (especially in the western world), and we are induced into competing with everyone, and manipulating everyone all the time.

Most people are good though. It is good people who make this world go round.

3. Living

Living Well-Known Member

We aren't gods, we are all merely fallible human beings. That doesn't make them bad, it just makes them human. Humans that occasionally fuck up. If you are thinking in terms of good and bad people, you make life a whole lot harder for yourself.

I agree with @Ruhtra: we all try to do good in our own way. We don't always succeed at that and what might seem good to one person, can seem bad to another, but at least we try.