where to work and live decision help plz

Discussion in 'Social Advice' started by nazareth777, Mar 11, 2017.

1. nazareth777

nazareth777 New Member

Hello. Need help with a decision ... By the grace of God I have a degree in Spanish, then in my late twenties I went to school to become a registered nurse, so I am a nurse.

this decision is stressing me out ... I could probably work as a nurse in very south texas, laredo or brownsville and improve my spanish or

or i could probably work in anchorage alaska where i might be able to save more resources for a house because of probable overtime possibilities. however, few or no spanish use on the job in alaska.

i have told people in the past, just because a person has a degree in something, doesn't mean you are great at it. for example, a person may have a degree in engineering, that doesn't mean the person is a top notch engineer, it just means the person met the requirements to get the degree. As I have a degree in Spanish, that doesn't mean i am top notch in Spanish.

I am never married, no kids

any thoughts, ideas or impressions are appreciated.

2. pieterarons15

pieterarons15 Member

very south texas, laredo or brownsville and improve my spanish having a second language is verry strong at youre resumé