WHATSAPP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Nloe, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Nloe

Nloe New Member

Hey everybody,

Been doing a lot of research on this whole addictions thing, not just PMO and they all say, you can't do it alone. Somebody below me suggested they would make a what'sApp, but from my understanding it has not happand yet. If there is enough interest, I will make one.

Private message me your number if you want in. please DO NOT send your name or ANY other personal information. This is the internet, I think we should all be safe.

I think this would be good for emergencies especially. GUYS HELP IM ABOUT TO PMO. then we can all help eachother.

2. ItsPossible

ItsPossible Active Member

hi,
    I like this idea but rather use something else that's more anonymous, some people might not feel comfortable giving out their cell #.

I did a little research and found these apps. There might be more that's better?
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/2091042/seven-apps-to-help-you-stay-sober-one-day-at-a-time.html

on a quick view, the one that looks the best to me is "Recovery Chat - Anonymous Alcoholics & Addiction" - no registration required but you do have to create an account.

what you think?

3. Nloe

Nloe New Member

I like the sound of this. I'll look into over the weekend.

4. Htwarrior

Htwarrior Member

just wondering has any further action on this idea been taken? I would be interested in joining up...I'd prefer the recovery app rather than whatsapp.