What was your masturbation technique?

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by SayNoToFap, Jul 21, 2013.

1. SayNoToFap

SayNoToFap New Member

Mine was getting plastic bag putting Vaseline inside it then putting my dick inside and wanking inside, I remember the first time I did it, it felt so nice and sensitive, but know my dick doesn't react that excited to it. Probably it's because overstimulation let to desensitisation, if you touch your nipples once, it's tickly and funny but if you keep rubbing it for long time it loses sensitivity. ;D

2. confusedguy

confusedguy Member

3. Conbe

Conbe New Member

Usually, I can only orgasm by rubbing the "sweet spot" right under the head with my index and ring finger with my thumb on the top. The full fist pump usually doesn't give me enough stimulation to ejaculate, although it will keep me hard.

I'm hoping a solid reboot will fix some of the desensitization that this 3 finger technique has caused.

4. CookieMonster

CookieMonster New Member

Tried the vaseline bag a couple times, but was too rough with it

GI Joe kung fu grip. Double fisted.

5. SwimAddict

SwimAddict New Member

I was a bed humper lol, get an old towel or blanket and use that to catch the mess! Never could get off with traditional pumping or Conbe's sweet spot style. Vaseline bag thing doesn't sound like a good idea at all.

Hate to say it but I also used anal play to increase stimulation at my most desensitized. It reduced PMO sessions from over an hour to about 15 minutes for one O.

6. needsomhelp

needsomhelp New Member

I did this aswell. As a result, receiving a blowjob hurt
    me ridiculously. Perhaps you should consider
    full strokes

7. Conbe

Conbe New Member

Blowjobs never hurt me but it was very difficult to orgasm while receiving one. I did use full strokes occasionally but I would go for hours and never get to climax.

I was thinking about getting a fleshlight to train myself after reboot since using my hand is no longer an option. Good idea?

8. Unstable

Unstable Member

Very light grip, as much moisture as possible. Concentrated stimulating the penis head with a light and extremely light grip while tensing PE muscle unknowingly hard as possible. While trying to bust as quick as possible, I think this contributed to my PE

9. as a gay man, i gotta say, this thread is a trigger for me! lol

SwimAddict, dont worry about the anal play, its not restricted to homos ;)

10. Red_Raja

Red_Raja New Member

I used to press down on my dick in the center as a kid - it was very weird but it felt good.

Then as I got older it was the grip and slide.

Then that did little for me so I moved to just "tip squeezing" which was just just palm pressure like proning with your hand. Sometimes I would just rub the rub the tip outward.

11. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe New Member

One handed with 4 fingers on the underside of my penis where this sensitive string is.

High pressure, in the end I felt nothing and I had to press my flaccid dick really hard to get a 70% erection.

12. Big Lebowski

Big Lebowski Member

jesus, same habit as me mate ha. Yea definitely the same for me.

13. Giles

Giles Member

I used to use a powerful vibrator on the sensitive part by the head. Even with severe ED I could MO many times per day.

14. Wafflebot

Wafflebot New Member

I used two fingers on the underside of my penis where this sensitive string is. Two fingers was more rapid, lots of pressure.

I once used a hoover in hindsight that could of done some damage. :'(

15. ted93704

ted93704 Keep Your Heads Up!

Metal told me that he used to shove a giant black dildo up his ass to massage his prostrate. What did I do you ask? Well, I used to do it prone up against a pillow but now when I do it, I simply use my hand! I also use a lot of lube on my hand!

16. Wafflebot

Wafflebot New Member

Now that's not true is it now and it's a vicious lie...? Metal maybe many things but he does appear to be a very honest person.

17. boston

boston New Member

I still MO because it is medically good for you to release old fluid from the prostate. Old fluid can cause prostatitis (a friend had that) and prostate cancer.

Here are my MO guidelines:
    1) It should only be so often as I can begin and finish very quickly. Otherwise I haven't built up substantial need.
    2) No fantasy. No fantasy allowed, and it shouldn't be needed if rule #1 is observed.
    3) No looking forward to it. The anticipation amplifies the dopamine release.

The method (or rather, device): http://buildavagina.com/make-a-vagina/full-build-instructions-mrs-pringles/

I generally O on the the first insertion, even when using P regularly. Now I always O on the first insertion.

I don't do anal play anymore because I found erectile quality would crash for weeks after a session of that- I don't think the erectile nerves (which are adjacent to that area) care for such close contact.