What are some ways to increase your confidence in a long run?

Discussion in 'Social Advice' started by Fapperoni, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Fapperoni

Fapperoni New Member

Hey,I want to increase my confidence. I tried to do it via body language,but you can't be dependent on it 24/7 especially when you want to approach girls ( and I'm not confident enough to do it). So do you guys know any books or methods that will help to overcome this problem? Cheers everyone!

2. Scared Human

Scared Human New Member

Next time you're walking past a girl and she looks at you, instead of looking away or down at your phone, smile. And not one of those half ass closed mouth smiles, a nice teeth showing smile, and don't break eye contact either.

This is a great way to build your confidence if you're not ready to just approach someone just yet. And it makes you feel great and the girl feel great. I've been doing it for a few weeks around my school and I already feel like I could approach someone. There's this really cool looking girl that gave me a really big smile and I'm thinking about approaching her the next time I see her.

spoofy likes this.
  3. spoofy

spoofy Active Member

@Scared Human fukin A brother

Also, put yourself into social situation, e.g. meetups.com, talk to randoms at your school without any sexual intention.
    Like Scared Human said, eye contact is important and will boost your oxytocin levels.
    There's no magic here, it's practice makes perfect, start with small things and build it up .. I remember starting by asking chicks the time / direction haha.