Was it a one-way trip to hell?

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by niskanen91, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Naruto558

Naruto558 Member

Perhaps you think you wanna get better but you really don’t ? Maybe you feel if you get better then you will have to face your intamcy issues with women and your not ready for that? I mean once you kick this addiction your life will change drastically, are you sure your not hiding from that change?

2. Naruto558

Naruto558 Member

Im saying this because I know how low my self esteem is in regards to women and other life areas. I’ve just realized that fapping my insecurities away using femdom is horrible because it creates a cycle of addiction.

3. niskanen91

niskanen91 Active Member

Naruto, I don't know what I want anymore tbh.

Last PMO - Feb 24 '19
    Last cig - Aug 11 '18

4. niskanen91

niskanen91 Active Member

Last PMO - Feb 27 '19
    Last cig - Aug 11 '18

5. Naruto558

Naruto558 Member

Stop. Are you fucking out of your mind? If someone told you that if you fapped you would die, what would you do? I’ll tell you what you would do, you wouldn’t fap at all. At that point the cost of fapping would out weigh the pleasure of it. At this point for you the pleasure of that 5 second orgasm is greater than your life.

6. Naruto558

Naruto558 Member

In other words you don’t care about getting your sexual life and health back. You don’t care that your compromising that for a fucking measly orgasm

7. Naruto558

Naruto558 Member

It’s all about priorities bro. Man the fuck up. Who gives a fuck if your horny. You gotta take your own life back it will not be given to you. You gotta motherfucking wrestle it back with all your strength.

8. niskanen91

niskanen91 Active Member

Last PMO - Feb 27 '19
    Last cig - Aug 11 '18

Need to survive the weekend :)

Brit_91_kd likes this.
  9. niskanen91

niskanen91 Active Member

Last PMO - Feb 27 '19
    Last cig - Aug 11 '18

Almost one month, the fact that February had only 28 days helped a lot :p