Unwritten-A Fresh Start

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by Truth, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Truth

Truth New Member

Its a fresh start, day 0. I’m starting again. I want to live a full life. I’m tired of watching life pass me by. I want to be better. I know what has to happen. Old life habits got to go. New life, here we come. I got to be better, I got to leave this past in the dust. Forget it. There’s so much I haven’t done. Time to get in shape, to eat right, to have meaningful experiences and conversations. I want to grow and have substance. I want to be healthy and fun to be around. I want life! God help me. Make me whole!

2. Truth

Truth New Member

Got to replace the old habits with new ones. Any suggestions?

3. Truth

Truth New Member

First slight pang, boredom induced. When the pang arrives, a decision needs to be made. Does one continue with same behaviors or make the change? The brain is a tricky organ, can believe one thing and do another at the same time. Who wins the battle of the neurons? Who decides? Me

4. Bezoechow

Bezoechow Member

Honestly? It depends, but what we all seem to share is the need to learn to deal with our emotions in a healthy manner rather than through self medication with P. Personally I'd like to add: be kind to yourself, respect your limits and explore the underlying causes of your addiction. Good luck!

5. Truth

Truth New Member

Underlying cause...emotional pain from repeated rejection at a young age? I think that may have contribution, but I don’t think that accounts for much. Not sure why else, maybe boredom. Maybe desire for novelty-but which came first? Why

6. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 1 down. I’m ok. It’s an inflection point in my life. I will be be better. I am better. I hit a new low, now it’s time to strive for a consistent upward slope. I promise myself to stick to it. No turning back. There’s too much riding on it this time. Got to improve, got to be strong, got to keep my mind clean.

7. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 2. Starting a schedule of 18 hour fast, 6 hours to eat, daily. Will focus on eating healthy, plant based meals. The goal is to feed the mind and body wholesome material. The quality of what goes in is the quality of what comes out. The building blocks of a quality person must be excellent. You feed yourself garbage, your life will become garbage. Feed yourself healthy things, healthy words, actions, images, memories, experiences, then life becomes that. Eliminate the toxins of life, they come in so many forms, and some can be insidious. They have to be recognized and removed as quickly as possible. Only use healthy building blocks for your life.

8. Truth

Truth New Member

I have almost completed day 2. Thus far, doing fine. As I improve my habits, I hope for added clarity and growth. I hope breaking this cycle allows for improvement in all aspects of my life.

9. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 3. Bored and feeling it, big time. God help me overcome this. I’m tired of the hypocrisy. I’m a good person. I’m not scum. I’m high quality and I don’t need this garbage in my life. God help me overcome. I need strength. Give me strength. Need to find something to do.

10. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 3 almost done. I felt it today multiple times, but I keep reminding myself of the reasons why I must stay away. I want freedom, confidence, and a clean mind. I want to be productive and proud of who I am and decisions I make. I don’t want my mind to be clouded by garbage from lost souls. One foot in front of the other. Never break the chain.

11. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 4, confidence grows. It’s powerful. I love it. But when I’m alone I worry about my kryptonite. I worry that I can easily waste what has been gained. I worry I’m not strong enough to have the persistent nature.

I must remind myself. I want freedom. I want the carefree, guilt free power that cessation provides. That’s it, that’s what I’m after, the righteous carefree feeling of knowing I’m living correctly. That feels good. It’s a different type of feel-good, but it’s good, one that foundations are built upon, solid. Keep at it sir. Salute!

12. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 5 begins. Each day will bring a possible battle. I can never let guard down. Must be steadfast. Must find other ways to spend my time. Do I miss it? It was an easy time filler, a reward in a way. I miss it. But I’m much better off without it. Confidence, clarity, righteousness, and guiltless. This is the correct way to live. The other way turns you into creepy dude, subconsciously. You become focused on shit and society has a way of figuring it out. Life has a way of figuring it out, and doesn’t need the details, it’s karma. It’s the energy you put out. Stick to the high ground. Be better than the scum. Elevate the quality of your life experience.

13. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 5 continues. Doing ok. Happy with my progress. I feel good. I’m in the right. The old me is in the past. The new me is better, much better. My mind is clearing. My goals coming into vision. I will stay the course. The moments of pain will be well worth the reward of a sound mind, a guilt-free mind, a mind without issues. Please God, keep me strong and keep the evil away. Let the scum and unfortunate weak reside in my past. Help the ones who produce and provide that content and the one who consume it. They don’t realize the damage they are causing themselves and the masses. Protect the next generation from the garbage as well. We all need your help, whether we believe in you or not.

14. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 6. I’m thankful for my health and wealth. I need to focus on improving my health. Diet and exercise, calming thoughts, gratitude, prayer. These are the things I must rely on. Need friendship time. Love myself. No room for hatred. I’m getting better. Life is improving. At the same time, I feel weak. I need love. I need care. Must push through. Life isn’t easy. One foot in front of the next.

15. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 6 continues. I’m doing ok. I have a lot of different feelings right now. I have this sense of expanded time. I feel like I have a lot more time on my hands. I’m growing stronger and more confident, less awkward. I feel that I am on the right path. God is watching over me and guiding my steps. Thanks God.

16. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 6 coming to a close. Damn I feel alone. It’s a fresh start, an opportunity to redo. To live a new life. To build new habits. To be who I want to be. Who do I want to be? What’s my goal? I want to be ripped. I want to have fun. I want real intimacy with a real friend. Someone I can lean on and support. I want true love. I will find you eventually.

17. Bezoechow

Bezoechow Member

I can relate to feeling alone and it sucks big time. On this forum at least you're amongst friends! We're all in this together ;)

18. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 8. We’re not alone. This is many men’s battle. This generation has something else to contend with that previous generations would probably find ridiculous. I’m doing good, proud of how well I’ve done. I definitely want a partner, but for sure I still have a looong time to go. I’m in the early stage of this inflection point. The righteous feeling is nice. I love it. Makes me feel good about who I am.

19. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 9. I’m human, subject to the ups and downs of life, definitely not perfect, but what’s important is to strive towards the right path, regardless of how far off you think you are. I’m getting better. My mind is clearer, calmer, and I just need to continue focusing my newly gained strength on keeping going. Happy life fellas, happy living.

-Luke- likes this.
  20. Truth

Truth New Member

Day 10! Got to keep it going, never let off the gas. This is the streak to end all streaks people.

Bezoechow likes this.