Unlike Many Stories............

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Confused, Sep 24, 2012.

1. imout

imout Active Member

great to see you are doing well and that you want to rejoin. I miss the "oldtimers" many of who have disappeared.

2. a short guy

a short guy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you're doing well Ex Confused.

3. Guy_Stewart

Guy_Stewart Well-Known Member

I vote for "Come back".

You were one of my anchors, Con-Man. As you can see, I'm pretty much adrift these days. So I'd LOVE to hear from you again!

4. Gracie

Gracie Member

Confused, please come back. It is helpful to have others to talk to. No one will think less of you if your share your struggles and successes. We do think of you. You are worth it! Whatever it takes.

5. Monkey

Monkey Everyday is a success.

Glad to see you're still doing well and enjoying life! Regardless on whether or not your come back, you've been an inspiration and I'm glad to have witnessed your accomplishments. Keep moving forward!

6. Confused

Confused New Member

Not sure why I'm here today - except it's been 2 years since I admitted to my wife about everything and I'm still on the journey to make myself a better person.

I AM better but far from perfect and continue to be haunted with doubts of who I am. Not to say I haven't made progress - I have and I feel better and confident that I will live my life the way I want and get satisfaction in everyday. I do have struggles to make the right choices (who doesn't).......but know I can with as more and more time. passes.

I hope all here are doing well......I want to check back again......I'll be around.....thanks to all.

7. imout

imout Active Member

I can relate to your doubts. I think they are part of the journey, Or shall I say part of the baggage. I have them all the time and a day id defined by how much Im able to shut them up when they arise or how well Im doing looking after myself in a positive way so that they dont come up in the first place

8. fcjl8

fcjl8 The only path for me

I think for many of us progress is what we should be happy with! There are no perfect people and those that claim to be are so far away from perfection.

9. LTE

LTE Master Of My Domain

Perfection is a path, not a destination.

10. a short guy

a short guy Well-Known Member

Nice hearing from you Ex Confused, life is such an amazing and confusing journey. Cheers

11. Guy_Stewart

CON-MAN! Hope all is well! I continue to hold you in my prayers! You continue to inspire me! (yeah, I know I'm gushing, but hey, you're one my heroes!)

12. Guy_Stewart

Hey, CON-man -- it's me again! How are you? Just so you know, I still care. I still pray for you. I still wonder how you are. But mostly, I still care.

Later, Mon!

13. imout

imout Active Member

actually , I d like to hear how you are fareing too.

14. mcbc_rewired

mcbc_rewired Active Member

Hey Confused. Just saying hello.