Trying my best

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by ybop101, Jan 28, 2021.

1. ybop101

ybop101 New Member

Even though I’ve been feeling better than usual, I’ve still felt unmotivated this last week. My sleep schedule is a lot better than before, hopefully this makes an impact on my upcoming week.
    This is day 0.

2. ybop101

ybop101 New Member

I’ve been getting my sleep schedule back to a healthy time. Thankfully it’s worked! I’ve been feeling stressed from school work and that’s made me feel unmotivated to do no pmo. But I feel like I need to try again, this time I also have something planned for day 6/7 if I get there.
    This is day 0.

Krebs likes this.
  3. ybop101

ybop101 New Member

Had really bad urges this morning. And for woke up late for the first time in a while. Feeling agitated and very restless.
    This is day 1

4. ybop101

ybop101 New Member

time to get back up again. been reflecting on how much progress ive made overall since the first lockdown. As of recently its felt like everything has been coming together, its safe to say i feel like a completely different person since march.
    eventhough ive made so much personal improvement over the last few months, it feels like pmo is the last hurdle. and seems to be one of the biggest. im ready to tackle it, and wont stop till i do and to be honest these past 2 weeks i havent put 100 percent effort into doing this. but now i can honestly say im going to try my best. i have quite a bit planned for the rest of the week, which should make for good distractions.
    this is day 0

5. ybop101

ybop101 New Member

another reset but i stumbled on the easy peasy method. i just started reading it and interesting. i woke up later than usual again and if it continues like this my sleep schedule will be just as bad as before. i might start journaling too since that'll give me something to do in the morning.
    this is day 0

6. ybop101

ybop101 New Member

woke up early and so far have done quite a bit of work. did my first entry in my journal and worked out.
    this is day 1.