They Shall Soar on Wings Like Eagles

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by GreyHeron, Nov 6, 2013.

1. GreyHeron

GreyHeron Active Member

I still waste my time getting resentful at my wife, because I come home and there are chores to do.
    I am prioritising these as I see them, taking the attitude that if they are not finished then if she is bothered she will take them up. I felt slightly guilty that I was avoiding my younger son by getting started on them, but if he is bothered he can do something to get me done quicker.
    I have been so tired over the past week, I am making the effort to get some extra sleep. I hope that I am not over sleeping, I do not remember being this tired when my son was ill.

Soar well

Grey Heron

2. GreyHeron

GreyHeron Active Member

Hi, it is the weekend and my do I wish that my wife were all over me. I think that I expect sex at the weekend and have done so for a long while now. I get myself into a real mood on a Friday evening if Mrs Heron is not offering it, she usually keeps it hidden, so I have many miserable Friday's. I have once again threatened to take the actions of love, as the 12 steppers used to tell me, in the hope that I shall get better and that she will feel more cared for.
    Yesterday morning at the cashpoint (ATM) my eyes briefly met those of a woman next to me, I took a while to get over the shot of dopamine that precipitated.

Soar Well

3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

This may sound totally male and careless and inconsiderate. It is a wifes duty to open her legs for her man. Without this the relationship is a friendship. While we all have things which bother us consideration is fine as long as it does not become consideration for one and denial for the other.