The Long Hard Road Out of Hell - lost virginity, fucked 20+ girls

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by Journey to Freedom, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Journey to Freedom

Journey to Freedom Vincere est Vivere

Re: The Long Hard Road Out of Hell - lost virginity, fucked 12 girls - [293+ days]

What makes you think that?

2. Journey to Freedom

Re: The Long Hard Road Out of Hell - lost virginity, fucked 12 girls - [300+ days]

March 9, 2013

The Big 300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTjnhS96Nyo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdZkOW8LfCM

3. EJohn7439

EJohn7439 New Member

Re: The Long Hard Road Out of Hell - lost virginity, fucked 12 girls - [300+ days]

Congrats man. When did you really start to see your reboot working? When during your reboot did you first have sex?

4. VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici New Member

Congrats bro!!

5. Journey to Freedom

I finally had sex for the first time 2-3 weeks into my reboot

6. Journey to Freedom

Thanks man!!

I do feel like a King right now :D

7. Journey to Freedom

Re: The Long Hard Road Out of Hell - lost virginity, fucked 12 girls - [293+ days]

No, I didn't MO at all. I've been having regular sex with the girls I was seeing.

That may be true for some, but it wasn't true in my situation.

I still consider myself to be in the process of a reboot, but I haven't experienced PE that I can remember.

I would avoid all MO, including MO without any visual stimulation.

MO of any kind definitely sets your progress back, and in many cases, even leads to a possible relapse.

MO during a reboot is like playing with fire.

8. rcfergie5

rcfergie5 Guest

300+ Days, congratulations bro! I'm almost at 9 months, myself.

9. JDoe

JDoe No amount of pixels is ever gonna love you back...

Awesome bro! That's a big one. 8)

10. fugu

fugu "You know, feelin' good, livin' betta." :) Staff Member

300 days is so awesome and legendary. When I first joined this forum, your journal inspired me and your example is responsible for a lot of the personal success I've had in abstaining in my reboot.

Trying not to be too cheesy but...thank you :)

11. gameover

gameover Age: 26

300 days is great man.

When i first joined your journal was one of the most inspiring stories i had read.

12. tenpagocha

tenpagocha Destroy comfort zone, your not your fucking khakis

I just have such questions. Maybe it's somehow related to women? Like if it matters if you are asian or not.

13. InsideOut

InsideOut Guest

What really and only matters is the personality and spirit of yours. It has nothing to do with race or appearance, or something else.

14. KingMerodach1991

KingMerodach1991 New Member

You are my idol sir. I am going through my own climb out of hell. Journey you sir have shown it can be down. I applaud you. Nothing is impossible. I'm going to start doing cold showers,and the 24 hour diet. I also assume this diet saves money as well. Also Journey and any other members what do you guys think of Kegel exercises? I am starting doing Kegels and was wondering has anybody tried it or recommend it?

15. JustDoIt

JustDoIt Never give up, Never give up!, NEVER GIVE UP!

Super job man!! BTW, Thanks for timing your big 300 to hit on my birthday dude! Still have some cake. will eat a little in honor of your achievement!!

16. questforself

questforself Know thyself

300, nice, very nice!
    I just hit 100 two weeks ago : -)

Peace,
    Q

17. Journey to Freedom

March 16, 2013 - Day 307

This week flew by like a breeze.

Time flies by when you're making the most out of your time instead of spending it glued in front of the computer screen, spilling your seed to mere pixels on a screen.

I met up with a few friends that I haven't seen in a long time, and had a blast catching up with them.

Also, I spent a few days in a row with a girl I am currently seeing. We had sex close to ten times over the course of the few days we spent together.

I have been going through condoms like a fat kid goes through a bag of chips.

I had a massive supply of condoms I had collected back when I wasn't having sex. Fortunately, I had a positive outlook and new that even though I wasn't having sex at that point in time, there would be a time in the near future where all of the condoms I've collected over the years would come in handy.

That times is now. I have been going through condoms like crazy. Every time she stays over, I go through 6-10 condoms.

I feel like a full blown man. Especially looking at myself in the mirror afterwards. It looks as if I'm becoming more toned and in-shape as a result of having sex on a regular basis several times a week

18. rcfergie5

rcfergie5 Guest

I have a collection of condoms, 7 of 'em. But you probably had 100+, maybe! Anyway, you never cease to amaze me. I feel like a man just saying hello to several strangers.

19. VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici New Member

Do you have a 100% reaction downstairs to being aroused?

20. Tony

Tony Guest

WOW! Really inspring story, I am bearly at day 3. I just got started after finding out about this site. Man It feels like I still have a long way to go. I mean well I do, but readig you story really gives me inspiration to stop. I want relationships with real women not fake internet ones. Awesome man you are my idol!