The long and painful farewell

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by stone, Feb 23, 2019.

1. stone

stone New Member

Day 3, seems like I will be stuck with these cravings for a while. There were a few times I considered the option of a quick MO to make the tension go away, but that was some lame rationalization, right? I wish a wet dream would save me, but considering my poor sleep quality, it probably won't happen anytime soon (I tend to wake up too early and have trouble going back to sleep).

2. stone

stone New Member

Day 4, stayed up late last night, my head had been heavy all day, got not much energy to do anything. The cravings seemed withered too.

3. stone

stone New Member

Day 5, still sleep deprived, gonna make it to bed early today.

4. stone

stone New Member

Day 6, waked up from a nightmare with wildfire involved, but still felt much better after an OK night's sleep. It was a sunny day not to be wasted in dark corners.

5. stone

stone New Member

Day 7, waked up too early. The urges came back, but were still bearable.

6. stone

stone New Member

Day 0, waked at 4 am, couldn't go back to sleep, browsed some pics, but thankfully stopped before MO. I'd better try my best to focus more on the real life, otherwise this journal may not last long.

7. stone

stone New Member

Day 1, sleep deprived, everything seemed dull and the weather was annoyingly wet.

8. stone

stone New Member

Day 2, still struggling with my poor sleep quality.

9. stone

stone New Member

Day 0, I'm gonna leave my phone in the office from now on:(. Can't trust myself during a severe insomnia phase.

10. stone

stone New Member

Day 1, slept in to make up for the time lost to insomnia, still felt dizzy all day.