Soon i have to change the forum

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by brain123, Nov 18, 2018.

1. brain123

brain123 Member

day 4 over. i have to overcome lots of doubt in my life in order to get to the next level in my life. and nofap gives me the additional energy and leverage.

CONTINUE INTERRUPRINT MY PATTERN, didnt do it enough.
    dont touch
    transform sexual energy!

2. brain123

brain123 Member

DAY 1, this time i want to do it better. INTERRUPT THOUGHTS faster, dont even let them come up.
    dont touch, and focus on transforming the energy!!

but the interrupting thoughts is the most important thing EVER!! lets goo!!

3. brain123

brain123 Member

day 2 nofap, feeling the drive.
    doing pretty well in interrupting my thoughts and movies in my head. will continue. went out today.

dont touch, focus on transforming the energy!
    lets go!!

4. brain123

brain123 Member

day 3, interrupting THOUGHTS, no touching and focusing on transforming the energy. im feeling it.

will not go out today, instead go to the gym and workout - going out is tomorrow on the line again!

5. brain123

brain123 Member

day 3 over, interrupting thoughts is the absolute key for everything.
    continue not touching
    and focusing on transforming the energy. went to the gym with an insanely strong workout. im feeling the energy, my self esteem is up - everything is great.
    will have sex on sunday with a girl i know lets see how it works. im pretty confident.

6. brain123

brain123 Member

day 4, INTERRUPT THOUGHTS. is the key key key. reminder for myself. have to be careful to be aware of sexual thoughts and interrupt them. otherwise my functioning of my brain will become lower and i will get mroe and more sex focused which is bad for my energy!
    and dont touch cause it triggers thoughts and urges.

LETS GO!!

7. brain123

brain123 Member

got caught few times into thining about sex, but then got aware of it.l

8. brain123

brain123 Member

day 5, going out tonight and tomorrow. im super exited.
    feeling the energy but have to put active effort in interrupting the thoughts. otherwise it can get extreme fast again and the momentum can turn.

if i dont interrupt my mind is gettin more and more full with sexual thoughts. if i dont fap then my willpower gets exhausted and my energy is drained.
    so not the nofap is the key thing for getting and transforming the sexual energy - its the interrupting thoughts and not lettin urself get triggered,
    cause once u get triggered things are gettin tougher and tougher