Soon i have to change the forum

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by brain123, Nov 18, 2018.

1. brain123

brain123 Member

totally got lost into fap momentum again. i automaticly without thinking, just as a habbit, without a huge urge, fapped on day 2 in the evening. and since then everyday.

i want to go to the habbit of just fapping every 7 day once as a first step. removing the habbit of fapping out of boredom and things like that. lets go guys. i will fap in 7 days IF I really feel like it and i need it. but not before that. and will write down every thought or urge i have between these 7 days.

why do i wanna do it?

im always gettin into big energy spikes after 2-3 days. wanna meet chicks, wanna go out. which is awesome. it makes me more likely to interact wiht people and my goal is to meet a great girlfriend . if i would just have these spikes once per week, it would combine to great end result over a year or more. instead im fapping everyday - which kills my drive.

2. brain123

brain123 Member

Im inventing my own system based on what i learned about myself and how i behave.

here it is:

i will not fap 6 days per week - to get into a spiral of energy and drive 2-3 days per week.
    and on the 7th day i will fap how many times i want.

why this system?

it will give me more energy over a perioud of 1 year.
    i wil be more driven, more days per week.
    i will still have something to release my energy, once per week and can use this as a mental motivation to follow through for the rest of the 6 days.

i will test it for 3 months and see how it goes.

lets go for it.

3. brain123

brain123 Member

day 1 of 6 is gettin started. my brain wanted to fap in the morning, but then i remembered my new goals. 6 days no fap , 1 day fap per week. and didnt do it.

lets fight, its about willpower, discipline and energy. my benefits will be huge that i will gain from this.

4. brain123

brain123 Member

My brain wants to fap . but its day 1 of 6. and its about energy, discipline and achieving my goals. thats why i will not fap! lets go . i will make it!

sunday will be fap and sex day again.

5. brain123

brain123 Member

Sexdreams, urges , everything. pretty funny to observe my body reactions, after just 2 days of nofap. its day 2 of 6. lets go.

i will use the energy to make things happen and meet more chicks

6. brain123

brain123 Member

ate fastfood today, which i normally dont do. hope it doesnt effect me too much. lets continue day 2. working.

7. brain123

brain123 Member

my natural drive to go out and approach chicks is way higher. i can feel it. unfortunately its christmas and no one is out. but i will still try to meet some girls.

8. Rengaw

Rengaw Will log on every other week from 13/10/2016

Take your time brainy, your T-levels usually reach a natural high after about 10-12 days. At least, that's how I roll. Always on day 11 or 12 I have a wet dream. And yet again, 12 days NO MO and NO P I slept not too well and I woke up with in a soaking bed cover.
    But it is a sign the body is recovering; it is the natural drive you are talking about. Keep on this track and maybe in a few days you can have some fun on NYE :D

9. Rengaw

Rengaw Will log on every other week from 13/10/2016

Dude this is the worst fucking idea ever. You are not taking care of your addiction, this is giving a wild card to ruin yourself into oblivion. Go out and do something to release your energy; take up a hobby -write, call friends and play a video game. Wanking is stupid. Get out NOW!