Soon i have to change the forum

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by brain123, Nov 18, 2018.

1. brain123

brain123 Member

day 2, NO THOUGHTS, NO INTERRUPT, NO TOUCHING - FOCUS ON ENERGY!! go out and interact with the world and feel it.
    i really see my energy coming back. also met a really cute girl yesterday and i was really on point in my interactions.

2. brain123

brain123 Member

got triggered, fapped 2 times.

3. brain123

brain123 Member

the downward spirals that i end up in are pretty sick . have to fix it.

4. brain123

brain123 Member

fapped 2 times yesterday. im seeing the patterns more and more.

5. brain123

brain123 Member

Im having huge problems with sleep and i sleep bad 75 % of the time. and these 75 % of the time lead me to making bad decisions, fapping, having urges, being really weak in life.
    i need to fix my sleep.

6. brain123

brain123 Member

Fixed my body problems a bit with stretching - fixed my sleep - all of the sudden the urges are down a lot and also my self control is way higher. and im in a upward spiral.

its day 2.

7. brain123

brain123 Member

day 3, it really works the way i want it to work.

8. brain123

brain123 Member

day 4, was out yesterday. im feeling really attractive again. and the reaction girls give me are priceless.

9. Earthsnake

Earthsnake Member

Hey brain123- I read your first post- and wanted to mention I never really resonated with the club/bar scene, and more of an introvert myself. One think that was central to my recovery was getting better at socializing, and meeting women. Have you heard of Daygame? It's good for those of us who don't like clubs/bars to meet women, and you can do it sober, in broad daylight, at the mall street, etc. That has been a big avenue I used for meeting women and my own recovery. If you live in a big city it's easier, but I myself moved from nyc to a smaller town in the midwest, and I can practice it still...

Anyway, hope you're alright man. Keep strong!

10. brain123

brain123 Member

thanks man. yeah daygame is pretty good, doing it for years. but i dont like it so much actually.
    day 1 today. my sleep got really good, starting going to the gym again. the structure is gettin started.

11. brain123

brain123 Member

day 2, fixed my sleep. fixed diet. i think a general good strategy is to just fap one day per week and im trying to attain that.

12. crink

crink Member

a good diet will definitely help! Self-care>>>

13. brain123

brain123 Member

day 3, continueing improving. will have sex on sunday. so i have something to look for. my structure is still strong. im gettin better and better. i feel like in one of the movies where everyday the guy comes back to the same places and is adjusting everything a little better.
    lets go!

14. brain123

brain123 Member

fapped yesterday. still struggling with sleep. lets restart.

15. brain123

brain123 Member

day 2. yes.

16. brain123

brain123 Member

interrupt thougs, focus on energy, dont touch. thats the key.

its so interesting what happens when i take away all the validation that i got from flirting with girls . all of the sudden i can focus on the girl instead. instead of all the validation, potential judgement and things like that.

this thing is so much more complex then just not fapping. but the not fapping started it all. lets continue.

17. brain123

brain123 Member

day 4. im feeling the momentum coming back. my balance in how to live my life, diet, workouts and everything is so much more on point.
    i also feel how i really "know" and internalised that fapping too much is just something that i dont wanna do - but the only things that make me wanna do it too much is when my life is out of balance.
    thats why my main focus is not making my body understand - its keeping my life in balance. everything else autocorrects after.

interrupt thoughts
    dont touch
    focus on energy
    meet woman.

18. baywalker

baywalker Active Member

Don't overdo it. A starting thought is to do a simple thing you can do better, and that's it.

Ask yourself:

What one thing you can do to help your life back in balance today?

19. brain123

brain123 Member

you are right thank you. will implement that.

fapped yesterday 3 times, was with a girl - got highly triggered, didnt have sex and interrupt fantasising about her after it.

20. brain123

brain123 Member

day 2. feeling my focus back. meditation and walking implemented.
    im way better then ever to just go back to normal after fapping. it doesnt effect me as much anymore. and i also get huge urges - because my life is pretty in balance.