Slay this beast

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by Murky, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Murky

Murky Member

Things have gone bad again on the PMO front. I remember a year or so ago I had some success writing here but I did not follow through with quitting. I still make attempts to quit, usually when I hit rock bottom, or experience some type of crisis.

I think attempting to quit PMO brings me a sense of control and stability in my life. Not certain of it being a good thing though, because quitting becomes the new high, a self-righteous one, converting myself from sinner to Saint.

There's no doubt I feel better not doing PMO though, and I guess I come here because I am desperate. This is day 0.

2. Murky

Murky Member

I fapped again after the first post. This time it was short, 10 minutes or less with no real enjoyment. I am building my mental strength to get on with living life. It's not easy though as I spend the day laying on the lounge staring at my phone.

Need to break the nightly cycle of PMO to gain some strength, motivation and energy.

3. Murky

Murky Member

I decided not to use this journal again. It's going back to a failed system of the past. I'm staying in the quitting game but I am finished with this site.

4. Thelongwayhome27

Thelongwayhome27 Active Member

Journal or no journal, good luck on your journey man !