Severely numb penis

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by Gavalar09, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Gavalar09

Gavalar09 Member

Just trying to work out if this is to do with my reboot or maybe something else entirely!
    Has anyone ever experienced complete numbness in there genitals?
    Cannot feel mine at all and even when I touch the little guy it feels more like the skin on my elbow more than something that’s actually meant to be sensitive!

2. Marksanchez

Marksanchez Member

How long have you been suffering this numbness?

3. Bailey3

Bailey3 New Member

Did you consult to a doctor already?

4. Gavalar09

Gavalar09 Member

Hi, yes I’ve consulted a doctor for the last 2 years with apparently nothing wrong...

Bailey3 likes this.
  5. Bailey3

Bailey3 New Member

I think you should do it again. Because 2 years have been passed nothing wrong there. But now you are feeling. So it's better to consult to a doctor asap.

6. johnnybananas

johnnybananas New Member

I'm on the same boat Gavlar, loss my sensitivity a long time ago and even lost size. Penis feels dead. From what I've read this is because I used to clench to make myself cum while having sex or masturbating making the pelvic floor all unbalanced. I've heard that reverse kegals and massaging are some things to start doing. I think I'm going to start doing these soon myself because sex becomes embarassing with any girl.

7. Hubler

Hubler New Member

kegels can help at this situation