Recovery update

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by Youngdawg, May 19, 2021.

1. Youngdawg

Youngdawg Member

Hello everyone.....

So I am going on around 2 years almost of what seems like a very long flatline. I was really struggling for a while so I decided to see my doctor about SSRI's because I started to think my issues were more than just the flatline. Anyways after being on lexapro for a couple of weeks I visited my gf and we had sex like 3 times within 24 hours. I was so happy and thought I was pretty much cured. After about a week since then I've had like almost 10 orgasms with my gf and now I feel like I'm back into the flatline. Last night we went for sex and I didn't feel very aroused and my old performance anxiety was present with me.

Where do I go from here now? I feel like the lexapro is really helping me but is it gonna take another long couple of weeks for me to get back to where I was of hardmode? And how do I control my orgasms to make sure I don't go back into the flatline?

Thank you.

2. Trappy7

Trappy7 New Member

Karezza. Keep hard mode as long as required with no orgasm

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Was this your first time on ssri? And did the ssri really made you feel arousal and cured?

If you are severe pied try not to have more than 1 orgasm/week and adjust from there. Keep increasing the orgasms until you find out your limit. Severe pied guys tend to go into flatlines after several orgasms.