Rebooting in a relationship

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by Thisworld, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Thisworld

Thisworld Member

I was going out of the flatline, yestarday i had sex with my gf and i ejaculated without having an orgasm! So weird, but i know that this can happen, then this morning i was litirally edging in my dream... it was a sex dream and i come really close at the edge of the orgasm, the fact is that i woke up before to cum, so i said " and now what? " i mean guys i know for sure that come close at the edge of the orgasm without cum is very very bad so i said "fuck it" and i MO'ed, well belive me... i orgasmed without ejaculation (just few drops). What the fuck is happening to me? I'm experimenting a lot of weird things during my reboot: MW that come and go, i lost the ability to fantasize but despite of this my flaccid size in going better and i also discovered to have a bad hard flaccid problem. I don't know guys... i don't know...

2. Thisworld

Thisworld Member

DAY 86

That mess didn't damaged things... i'm now at five days out of the flatline, let's see how much it last

3. Thisworld

Thisworld Member

DAY 120

Apparently orgasm from sex doens't give me hangovers anymore, but MO does it.

4. Bilbo Swaggins

Bilbo Swaggins Well-Known Member

Hey man, been a while since you posted here. How are things for you these days?

5. R3balance

R3balance Active Member

Thisworld where you at with things! And did you ever give karezza a serious try with your partner?

6. Thisworld

Thisworld Member

Yesterday i had sex no problem.
    I still struggle sometimes with alternating between PE and DE. Should i ditch MO? Idk..

Bilbo Swaggins likes this.
  7. Thisworld

Thisworld Member

Tbh no ahah. I forgot about karezza, now i ejaculate normally. In this last year i was usually ejaculating from masturbation once every 4-5 days, recently i started being costant sexually active again so now let's see

8. R3balance

R3balance Active Member

haha I don’t think I can do karezza seems really challenging

That’s good Hope it goes well for you!!