Premature ejaculation caused by a overworked pc muscle?

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by Anewlife, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Anewlife

Anewlife Member

Can premature ejaculation (lasting between 1 and 2 minutes the first go) be caused by an overworked pc muscle by masturbating too much / training yourself too come quickly while watching p ( so you cant get caught etc)

I know that when she touches me down there my pc muscle contracts almost immediately and that when i try to relax it i can last somewhat longer.

Been trying to do some reverse kegels because i tought that would "balance things out" but it seems that this only makes me come quiker?
    Could be that i am doing too much work too soon with the reverse kegels.....

any insight would be greatly appricieated. !!!

2. Anewlife

Anewlife Member

Any insights on this?

3. lookingforafix

lookingforafix New Member

Reverse kegels and deep squats to help stretch the pc muscle. Also you prolly have tight hamstrings .

Secondly anxiety causes you to clench involuntarily and have pe.

So it's either one of those two things or a combination

4. Anewlife

Anewlife Member

i noticed when i do reverse kegels the day after i come almost within 1 minute when putting in...

if i dont do the reverse kegels then for 2-3 days i can go on for 10 minutes or so.

I am confused right now.

Mayb i ask this on the wrong forum..

thanks for any help

5. lookingforafix

lookingforafix New Member

Reverseb kegels are for pe. Regular kegels are for ed.

6. Anewlife

Anewlife Member

i am doing hindu squats right now and they have helped tremendously with my situation,

for the first time in 26 years i could have sex without having worriing about orgasm for 20+ minutes

found a lot of good help and information at pe gym .com forums

all the best

anewlife