PIED: My personal Journal

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by sihe_200, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Joshua Shea

Joshua Shea Well-Known Member

While I still am not a fan of NoFap "rewiring" modality, it is good to see that you're feeling like you're making progress. Another week and that's 2 months. Very good work.

2. sihe_200

sihe_200 New Member

I tried having sex with my girlfriend again few days ago, I had a mild erection that came up and then down after a few moments. It was disappointing.

I don't know if I've messed up my reboot this way. I'm kinda confused. Maybe I should have let the whole 90 days elapse before trying any of this out.

3. Joshua Shea

Joshua Shea Well-Known Member

Experiment aborted. I think it's still good you tried. It's not like something magical happens at 90 days. It's just an arbitrary number. I don't recall if I've asked you, but have you seen a doctor about this and ruled out something physical that doesn't have to do with brain chemistry?

4. sihe_200

sihe_200 New Member

What kind of Doctor can I see? The thing is while we are making out I have an erection, but as soon as I take of my clothes it goes down.

5. -Luke-

-Luke- Well-Known Member

If you can get an erection with her that goes down when you’re approaching sex I wouldn’t rule out performance anxiety. I think PIED can lead to performance anxiety later, even if the PIED is cured. If someone had a lot of bad experiences due to PIED I can see how this might lead to anxiety around sex.