PC Muscle and Pelvic Floor Conditioning

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by Bilbo Baggins, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins Active Member

Hi fellow rebooters,

I have read the thread about PC Muscle and Pelvic Floor Conditioning, by gameover, a long time rebooter who used to be very active on YBR.

I would like to know if any of you has tried this. If yes, did you notice any improvements?

It really sounds interesting. Keeping erections in different positions is an issue for many guys with PIED, including me. Of course, rebooting and rewiring are the most important steps. But gameover’s ideas seem to make sense to me, and I am curious to see if anybody has actually tried this.

2. Guts

Guts Active Member Staff Member

His thread is a lot of bullshit and pseudoscience. It looks like he was masturbating to get an erection with this method, I'd say that's a no no. If you need to touch yourself to get or maintain an erection, then it is not an erection.

I'm going to repeat that.

If you need to touch yourself to get or maintain an erection, then it is not an erection.

I don't need any stimulation to get a lasting erection in any position nowadays. You're better than this Bilbo, stick to the science.

3. Bilbo Baggins

Bilbo Baggins Active Member

Thanks for you reply. It seems like a controversial question, because some rebooters said good things about this a few years ago. Recovered, who was very active in those days, recommended that too. But I get your point.

Guts likes this.