Orgasm from sex?

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by DaddyDingus, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:58 AM.

1. DaddyDingus

DaddyDingus New Member

Would climaxing as a result of sex do more damage than good? Or would it be beneficial as it'd be training your brain to associate sex with a real person with an orgasm?

2. Good and bad. Yeah it helps you rewire to the real thing but it also has a HIGH chance of two things.

1. A strong chaser effect which you must survive
    2. A high chance of setting you into a flat line, which can last who knows how long.

I'd recommend not having an orgasm for at least a month...

3. wilder2

wilder2 New Member

That's a tough question.

I think generally the "one month before orgasm" approach is the best one... With that said there's nothing more holistic than orgasming during sex, especially if you're really into it.

What I do is try to only orgasm when I'm in my least stimulating position. So for example, since doggy style gives me a massive dopamine rush I try not to orgasm during doggy style - at least during reboots. That way I can avoid the dopamine high, which usually urges the chaser effect.

YMMV considering everyone's wired differently but ultimately do what feels right/natural.