Normal flaccid

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by wataru, Nov 18, 2012.

1. wataru

wataru New Member

Is normal flaccid penis supposed to be warm to the touch and balls should hang down? Because this flatline flaccid is cold like death itself and balls are tight close to the body, not hanging down.

2. livefreeordiehard

livefreeordiehard New Member

Flatline and dead dick.

I had that too. It passes.

My balls hang now most of the day, I'm still in a mental flatline though.

3. Dre93

Dre93 New Member

I've just got that back, penis and balls hanging better and they feel "warm" if thats makes sense, but my libido hasn't returned yet. Although Its common for libido to return right at the end of your reboot.
    I can get hard with touch and a little thought but cant sustain it, when libido returns no touching will be necessary and sustaining an erection is easy.

4. livefreeordiehard

Hey I'm in the same stage!

Do you have a journal?

5. Mmbram93

Mmbram93 Guest

How do you know libido is back? Through msturbation?

6. livefreeordiehard

No, your dick salutes you when you see a real woman.

7. Mmbram93

Mmbram93 Guest

Then im cured ive gone trough 13 days and i my libido was back before 4 days :)

8. recoveringaddict26

recoveringaddict26 New Member

it might not be cured, give it a lot more time. your libido might be for P and M, and you still might have ED because of not enough of a dopamine rush.

give youself even more time man. I remember last spring where I was not consciously doing reboot, after abstaining my libido would be crazy just by seeing real woman, but after reflecting, its not like how it was before PMO.

let yourself fully fully heal man, or you might regret it and get fed up.

9. wataru

wataru New Member

My flaccid dick is now usually warm to the touch (compared to before when it was cold) and hangs better, balls also hang. But from time to time when I look, I still get the flatline dick (penis really small and tight to the body, balls as well) though it happens sometimes, not always like before. Will these "dead dick" moment go away as well in time?

10. Dre93

Dre93 New Member

[/quote]
    Hey I'm in the same stage!
    Do you have a journal?
    [/quote]

No I don't, but its good to hear someone I can directly relate to, I don't know about you but this is the stage where I'm really noticing the reboots benefits. Are you having vivid dreams every night?, I am and its directly related to brain chemicals so its a good thing.

11. livefreeordiehard

I had a few dreams in my reboot so far, maybe 4-5, but when I wake up I forget most of it, and they're always a week or so apart.

12. Mmbram93

Mmbram93 Guest

I had dreams about having sex with emma watson . But when i woke up i never had my pijama wet ( or no semen) is that called a wet dream