Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by COYW, Nov 15, 2012.

1. COYW

COYW New Member

Hello all

I'm new on here so first of all, congratulations to all of you on here that are fighting the good fight!

I'm on just over a month of no PMO and, whilst I've been reading YBOP and this forum probably a bit too obsessively, I've not got round to posting anything yet. Luckily for me I've been right in the middle of selling my house and buying a new one as well as being very busy at work so I've had plenty to keep my mind occupied in my first month! I've had many of the things happen to me over the last month that people describe on here but I'll come back to that. This is just supposed to be a quick introductory post to get me started and also ask a question ....

Well, they say there are no stupid questions, but I may be about to prove that wrong!

Anyway, I've noticed that people say they have written their own journals or blogs on here to share their progress and tips. Now, is a journal or a blog the same as a post or is there a separate place to read people's journals on here and can you subscribe to some? Or is it just you post like on any other message board for everyone to read? I am quite interested in keeping a journal of my reboot so how do I go about that or is it just a case of posting a message?

As you can see, not the most tech savvy!

Anyway, good luck to you all.

2. Dangerous Dave

Dangerous Dave I don't need a weapon; I am a weapon.

Welcome and congrats on month 1. Your journal is the same as any message board post. You should probably use this thread as your journal. Just reply to it when you are making new updates. I'm sure others will reply as well. There are lots of good guys with lots of experience here.
    Good luck, mate.

3. youngoldie

youngoldie Onwards comrades - we have to go back!

How you are going on?

Yes keep yourself busy - more helpful than hanging around. Good luck to your projects and to PMO-Stop.

4. fcjl8

fcjl8 The only path for me

Hi COYW,

You have been free for a month, fantastic! Please keep posting the progress you make will help inspire and I found last time around it kept me straight and narrow and determined. When I stopped posting I began very slowly losing the strong conviction and maybe "pride of accomplishment" I had been feeling.

Your posts should be good for everyone. I had even read about guys relapsing and with the encouragement of the other guys picking themselves right up and setting personal records.

Stay strong!