New York City, USA

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Netherlife, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Netherlife

Netherlife Guest

Hi guys, my name is Lenny. I'm back to these forums after a long hiatus. Although I do not intend on using this forum anymore, I do support the idea of meeting people face to face and helping each other work through our problems.

I'm from Brooklyn, NY. If you would like to meet me in the NYC area, please send me a PM or respond in this thread.

Thanks again, have a good day.

2. Marc

Marc New Member

hey im marc count me in. i am from manhattan. id like to hang out talk a bit. sure count me in.

3. Netherlife

Netherlife Guest

I just wanted to update this thread and say that there is a meet up this Saturday (June 15th) between Marc and I that is going on in Manhattan. If anyone would like to join in on this, please PM me or respond in this thread.

4. sak1234

sak1234 Member

Hey guys, I am in. I'll PM you two to find out where.

5. Netherlife

Netherlife Guest

I just wanted to say that I am leaving this site again as I have found the solutions to my problems from within. I have contacted Marc and Sak1234 about this. I will not be using this forum and I am deleting my account. I wish you all luck with your recovery.

6. bro

bro Guest

Mike here. I am from outside New York City...30 minutes or so from Manhattan. If at some point you guys have another meetup, I'd love to join. I am doing well, but can always bond with those looking to stay accountable, too.

24 years old here.

7. freedomfromcybersex

freedomfromcybersex rebooting my brain, reclaiming my body.

hey guys - join us for the totally FREE telephone conference call support meeting tomorrow at 10 a.m. PST 1 pm EST:

http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=10398.0

8. JerseyJay911

JerseyJay911 New Member

I just found out about "meetup" groups within YBR, this is sweet!

Anyway, I'm from NYC. Would love to meet up with the NYC crew and exchange experiences and tips.

Let me know if and when you guys are meeting up next!

9. Capablanca

Capablanca New Member

Hi, I'm in NYC as well. I'd be down for a meetup. Until then will use this place as an E-meetup of sorts.

10. freedom

freedom New Member

Interested as well.

11. JerseyJay911

JerseyJay911 New Member

What are we waiting for guys? 8)

12. RLS

RLS New Member

A time and I place. I say maybe next weekend?

13. JerseyJay911

JerseyJay911 New Member

Works for me. Location?

14. RLS

RLS New Member

I dunno. Maybe somewhere downtown near the village? Starbucks? I live uptown in Manhattan but can travel wherever. Also, I'm a gay dude so hopefully that's not uncomfortable for anyone looking to meetup.

15. JerseyJay911

JerseyJay911 New Member

Downtown sounds good. Used to live there myself. :)
    And if anyone else wants to join, speak up now..

16. Livefree

Livefree New Member

I'm in.

17. UsernameTaken

UsernameTaken New Member

hey guys im from rockland county area about 40 min from the city. would def like to meet up for some support, are you guys still doing this?

18. hope2overcome

hope2overcome No Love, No Sex

GUYS LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN, IM SURE MOST OF US ARE TOO ASHAMED OF OUR SECRET HABIT TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT IT LET ALONE A GROUP OF PEOPLE. HENCE, THERE IS A STRONG CHANCE TRYING SOMETHING NEW LIKE THIS MAY HELP IMMENSELY.

IN ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS I WILL MAKE A MEETING LOCATION, TIME AND DATE FOR ALL THE PEOPLE INTERESTED.

SO FOR NOW UNTIL THEN, SIGN UP BY REPLYING HERE AND/OR SENDING ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE SO THAT I KNOW IF WE WILL MOVE FORWARD WITH THIS REALISTICALLY.

SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY, LETS OVERCOME SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD ALONG TIME AGO.

19. tmule

tmule New Member

I'm tom day 1 in Ronkonkoma . you're in the city?

20. hope2overcome

hope2overcome No Love, No Sex

Yeah I live in the City, age: 24 yrs old. hbu?