New beginning

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by Mr.Tee, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Mr.Tee

Mr.Tee New Member

This is the second account I've created on this forum. First one was like 6yrs ago. I was single back then, so it was so easy to "forget" I'm addicted and really face the truth, I stopped coming here. "Masturbation is natural" etc...

FF to this day. I think I lost the love of my life, because I couldn't face the fact, that I have a serious addiction and tell her the truth. Our sexlife had become non-existent even though she was by far the most beautiful woman I've been involved with. There were other problems as well, but right now it feels like it all boils down to my addiction.

I need to get my sh*t straight and I've come to terms with the fact, that I'm addicted to P. I think it might be one of the key factors why I'm battling depression now. I used to smoke weed a lot, and my therapist says that weed is the key here, while I think it's P. I stopped smoking and it was so easy, been a month since my last joint. But stopping P has proven to be waaaaaay harder.

I'm kind of feeling the best I've felt in a long time, but I know the journey is just starting. Like an hour ago I relapsed once again, but somehow it made me more determined, than I've ever been!

I try to write some sort of journal here to get myself some sort of accountability, because I'm way too ashamed to tell any of my friends. Sorry for the inconsistent first post.. And the language, english isn't my first language.

I just created an openDNS account and put the filter on. But it doesn't seem to work very well on my mobile. Are there some other content filtering services, that would be better?

-T

Bezoechow and occams_razor like this.