My Accountability Journal

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by Listener, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 97

Productive day. Not a great morning but got better over the course of the day. Had a nice dinner with friends.

Krebs likes this.
  2. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 98

Very cold day outside but managed to go go the gym and cycle to work. Had a really nice evening with friends. Occasional mood instability, but manageable in general.

3. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 99

Mostly a nice day. Had a good lunch with colleagues. Work meetings were draining and some insecurity in the morning / evening but also some moments of contentment.

4. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 100

The theme of today has been anger and spite. For some reason I have felt angry at nothing in particular all day. I went to the gym and went for a run, but neither quenched the anger. I am emotionally volatile at the moment and I look forward to my mood stabilising.

5. Krebs

Krebs Active Member

Sometimes something similar happens with me too. Anger with no reason, like somethung inside me is going to explode. The only solution I have found is to wait for calmness and take control of outbursts of my emotion. Innocent people should not be hurted by my mood

6. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 101

That's a very mature approach Krebs, thanks. It's nice to feel I'm not alone in this feeling. I usually don't have much anger, so I'm still learning to process it in healthy ways. Today was ok, I had some friends coming over and went clubbing. I felt angry in the morning but it gave way to anxiety and eventually numbness.

Krebs likes this.
  7. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 102

Mixed bag today. Felt quite anxious in the morning, but feeling ok now. Had a nice dinner with a friend. Quite excitable today.

8. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 103

I pulled something in my back when squatting this morning and it's been hurting all day which sucks. However, my mood has in general been ok and I still managed to get some work done. Off to have dinner with some friends.

9. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 104

Back is still hurting but when sitting in the right position I managed to get work done without many issues. I did feel a little insecure in the afternoon and nostalgic in the evening. A little distracted and excitable.

10. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 105

Felt angry again in the morning but calmed down throughout the day. Quite insecure in the early evening, productive during the day. I saw a friend for dinner which was nice.

11. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 106

Felt angry in the morning again, but it dissipated throughout the day. Felt quite nice in the early evening though a little anxious now. A real emotional rollercoaster. Not very excitable.

12. Krebs

Krebs Active Member

You can deal with it and you WILL deal with it.

13. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 107

Thanks, I can and I will. Today I felt anger in the afternoon and I went for a run to use it productively. I didn't have a great morning but again improved throughout the day.

14. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 108

Actually had a consistently nice day, first time in weeks that that's been the case. Went to a Christmas market, a dinner with friends, and a club night. Did not need to drink to enjoy myself. It was refreshing.

15. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 109

Good feelings from yesterday spilled over to this morning too. I felt quite sociable and had a good gym session. I felt a little sad in the evening but overall had a nice day and weekend.

16. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 110

Another decent day. Went to the gym in the morning and worked throughout the day. It's becoming easier to let go of negative thought patterns faster.

17. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 111

Ok day. A bit of anxiety in the morning about an exam I have next week. Still sore from the gym. A bit tired in the afternoon and evening.

18. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 112

Still a bit tired today, I hope I'm not gonna be ill. Had a productive day and a nice dinner with a friend though. I feel much more in control of myself these days than when PMOing regularly.

19. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 113

Another solid day at work. A bit tired in the morning and anxious in the afternoon, but fine by the end of the day. Had a nice time at a bar with friends.

20. Listener

Listener Active Member

Day 114

An alright day. Did a good amount of work, saw some friends in the evening, got to be physical with a very attractive woman. Onwards and upwards.