Moz journal

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mozenjo, May 22, 2014.

1. Mozenjo

Mozenjo Well-Known Member

I'm hanging in there, sam.
    Logged in to print some stuff for work and check in here. Now time to shut 'er down and head out.
    Have a great day!

Saville and Thelongwayhome27 like this.
  2. Mozenjo

Doing OK, though on Wednesday night (technically very early Thursday morning) I dabbled a bit with some subs. My dick was deader than a doornail, so there wasn't any arousal going on. Until I looked at the GF's pix. So last night I was at her place and convinced her to have a go. It was a very satisfying go! Staying away from all pixels today - of women anyway -I unfortunately have to work on the computer every day. Can't wait for vacation away from work and all the other routines.

Rudolf Geyse and Saville like this.
  3. Mozenjo

Well, despite the P-subs, I have been having great real sex lately. Hoping I've finally pulled out of the funk from earlier this year.
    Leaving in a few hours for a few weeks.
    Catch up with y'all later. Keep up the good work!

StarWarsFan and Saville like this.
  4. ruggerdoug

ruggerdoug Well-Known Member

@Moz, enjoy your time away!

5. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Hey, Moz, what's up?

Rudolf Geyse likes this.
  6. Mozenjo

Hey there Saville,
    I've been back in the country for a week and a half, but just now posting again. We had a great time abroad, and it was wonderful being away from the routines. Our sex was mainly good, but we got sick for a few days, and had some arguments on some others, so there were also missed opportunities and ED issues. I have lots of pictures of her from the trip, and have been looking at them a bit too much, really. Pixels are pixels, and whether it's because of looking at vacation pix or just the old habits hanging on, I've been wasting time on P-subs as well. Last time was a couple of days ago. So I'm going to stop looking at pictures, even of her. It makes a difference, of course, and is my last hurdle before I can feel like I'm truly making progress on this rocky road to recovery I'm on.
    Thanks for checking on me, friend. Hope all is well.

Rudolf Geyse, StarWarsFan and Saville like this.
  7. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Great to hear things are going well!

Once you ditch the peeking you will discover an even more incredible Moz! I'm excited for you!

Mozenjo likes this.