Mood skyhigh and ED absolutely gone!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by auzzie_mikey, Jul 2, 2018.

1. auzzie_mikey

auzzie_mikey Active Member

Hey guys, just wanted to post here that had sex 3 days ago and rock-hard erections, no loss of hardness at all. After-effect of sex, mental symptoms are not that bad anymore. Withdrawals are gone, and everything feels amazing.

All I can say is this process works. Hang in there.

Thank you to all those who supported me.

2. tringhard9000

tringhard9000 New Member

good job man! have you ever had issues with sex?

3. WastedYouth

WastedYouth Member

Congrats Bro. I can see that you've been fighting this beast for a while and from your June 12th journal entry it looked like things were going a bit slow and then "boom" things clicked. I assume a young lad like you has been retiring since 2014? I ask cos that's where I'm at and I can't hold an erection for more than 20 minutes or so in a session. I can cum and reload after an hour or so though but I am much older than you I reckon.
    Best wishes for your future too buddy.

4. WastedYouth

WastedYouth Member

...that's "rewiring" since 2014...

5. auzzie_mikey

Yes mate had issues with sex in terms of not getting hard at the time of having sex. Could get hard at the time of getting a bj. But this time I was rock hard all the time.

6. auzzie_mikey

Been at this journey since 2014 and failed a few times. Now just trying to sustain no pmo at all times hehe. That's the way forward.

7. WastedYouth

WastedYouth Member

No O is hard if you have a sexy gf. I started this journey late last year and my current streak started on Jan 28, 2018 and has been relatively easy to commit to for me. Noticed a lot of improvements in that time so I am sticking with the program cos I realise now how sad a PMO life can be.