Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mozenjo

Mozenjo Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can still make a big deal of it at Crabbie's, after you've proposed in private.

2. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

I think private then as mozenjo suggests Crabbies for a kickass celebration! Thx for your responses !

Mozenjo and Saville like this.
  3. Mad Dog

Sat nite at beach. I will tell her I want to walk on beach I have things on my mind ! Heh heh !

4. Mad Dog

Heather asked me if I wanted to talk about what's bothering me. Nope! She really has no clue! Heh heh heh !

5. Mad Dog

I setup Crabbies for a party ! Whoo- wee expensive but what the hell I love her and I think she will love it. Lobster and champagne as long as my grown kids don't blow it they are besides themselves ! Proposal Friday nite Crabbies sat nite, Jamie spen ding weekend at grandmas so that works out ! What if she says no!!!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    Saville likes this.
  6. Mad Dog

Omg! Heather s very depressed she_ says while she understands why I don't wanna get married it still makes her feel not worthy and undesirable! Damm I had to turn away, I dobt want to cause more stress than there is already but I want her to have her fondest wish ------she will be shocked Friday nite cant wait to see her face !!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  7. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

I love your plans. Can't wait to hear how it all turns out. :)

8. Mad Dog

One more day ! I have ti make it ! My grown kids are driving me c razy ! First she was black now they love her, one of my daughters is very good friends with Heather ! I warned her "SHUT UP" OE ELSE! Damm kids !

9. Mad Dog

I told Heather walk on beach tonight! She said to me," ok baby you're so stressed I wish I could help you !" I can't wait to see her face! I told my son inb law " if m y daughter opens her mouth Iam gonna kill, YOU !!!!"haha !

10. Mad Dog

Well were at beach. Heather went in a restaurant to pee. Soon we walk Iam so nervous about this but I love her. Wish me luck !

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  11. Mad Dog

Haha we walk on beach ! After a few minutes I say " Heather I want to tell you something!" She says " are you leaving me ?" No, but I want you to be my wife---- then on bended knee -----will you be my wife Heather ? She just stares at me then her eyes fill with tears and she hugs me sobbing !
    Well will you marry me ? Yes -- yes--- ! I put the ring on her finger she went OMG its so beautiful It's nice but I didn't spend an extravagent amount ! Can I call my sister and tell her Iam getting married ? Yes of course ! Then I told her blowout party at Crabbies tomorrow nite ! She said she has loved me for like forever ! She seems so happy ! Well old married man soon ! After beach we got her 2nd favorite---PIZZA ! HAHAHA !

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    Mozenjo likes this.
  12. Mad Dog

She just fell asleep! For the last 3 hours she has SO MUCH to do in the next 3 weeks ! Iam sleppy also !

Saville likes this.
  13. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Big congrats!

14. Cali

Cali Active Member

Congrats MD!

15. Mozenjo

Mozenjo Well-Known Member

Great news! Happy for you, man.
    Have fun tonight!

16. Mad Dog

She is vivacious a giggling all day. I get kisses at the slightly excuse ! Hey, this is really nice ! She attacked me in kitchen and said " .God answered my prayers for you to want me ! I dont care how old you are OMG Iam going to be your wife !" Then she raped me! Yeah man !

She is excited about Crabbies tonight and will get drunk on champagne.I will take roadtrek because I know, what will happen when she gets drunk !
    Whoo- wee!!!!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  17. Mad Dog

Ar Crabbies---- party is FABULOUS ! Dancing, lobster, music, champagne, laughter ! Heather is so happy ! She's making so many more friends exchanging #'s and yes she's" whacked "on champagne!

18. Mad Dog

Party just ended and Iam carrying passed out Heather in house! Lol ! Un dress her and put her to beddy bye ! Party was a success a wild success Heather was floating on air !

Saville likes this.
  19. Mad Dog

OMG AM I HUNG OVER OR WHAT !!!! HEATHER WOKE UP TO UPCHUCK A ND WENT BACK TO BED ! A FEW MINS LATER UP AGAIN ! SHE IS SO SICK, POOR BABY ! CHAMPAGNE WILL DO THAT TO YOU !!!! YIKES MY HEAD ! YEAH, BUT PARTY WAS OUT OF SIGHT!!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  20. Mad Dog

.My daughter called and said she's destroyed sick and hung over! HAHha! Oh well !