Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

I jumped in after her! Relieved some of the stress with Jamie ! Then to hot tub Jamie also. I ordered in pizza which Heather didn't know and she chomped then Jamie to bed and full body massage for Heather and the n sleepy time! Full day of work in am.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  2. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

LOL. Sometimes that's a great answer to an obvious question. However, have you considered just saying to her "yes, Heather, you are my one and only." Maybe you do tell her that, so I'm not assuming anything. But, I know with myself it was always easier to crack a joke than to be real. Because I found it hard to be real with my feelings it was also hard to know exactly what I felt.

3. Mad Dog

I do say that she is my one and only maybe you're correct and maybe again I don't say that enough

Saville likes this.
  4. badger

badger Active Member

Saville,
    sometimes i think you have been reading my mail. i am also the joker with my wife when she gets serious. fear of intimacy is what i believe i have. never been intimate with anyone-if they knew what i think or what i do, they would hate me. it is always with the masks i wear for every occasion. working on being real and being honest. a lifetime of living in disguise and putting on a happy face is going to take time. i am not getting any younger, the time to do it is now, no matter the outcome. it is self-preservation. i have never let anyone in. maybe that is why i hurt so much and use this filthy crutch to ameliorate my self-loathing. anyway enough of my pity--- party. just feeling a little sentimental today. that is a good thing, i am feeling something. thanks for letting me ramble on.

Mad Dog and Saville like this.
  5. Mad Dog

I have the same problem -Saville hard-knowing exactly what I feel----

6. Mad Dog

The space next to where I have the massage office is empty ! I have become quite friends with the owner ! He asked me if I wanted it said he would make me a great deal! Hmm ? It's 2500 sq ft ! Hmm? ! Want to hear the deal-- see him next week he is a client -- I have an idea maybe ? Shit, I always have ideas ! Mostly unrealistic ones!!!! Hahaha !

7. Mad Dog

Have 3 appointments this am---- greedy Iam LOL! Need the $ the 2 1/2 weeks with no work excuse of hands set me back signicantly ! Also, think I may have lost 3 clients--- oh well ! Good thing I can dance ! Heather and I going to dance in a competition- --I PLAN ON WINNING-its at new club w e are gonna dan ce at-- arrogant what t he hell ! Heather was teaching Jamie how to kizomba-- that is before she became snotty ! Dont know about now? Hav e to ask her---

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  8. Mad Dog

Done for the day! BIG TIP today!

9. Mad Dog

Judge Heather works for today stop by his wife li es Jamie , Jamie works minutes for idiots to see ! Heather so embarrassed ! That little girl is starting to piss me off BIG TIME !

10. Mad Dog

Will have a very usual day, that is to say busy ! Good I hate it when it's slow

11. Saville

Yeah, there's some cool stuff in there. :D

12. Mad Dog

Usually busy, last few days super busy 14 hr days! Jamie calm Ia m trying to be! Sorry y'all don't need to hear this crap !

13. Mad Dog

I was thinking how you tell members that you can accomplish your goals ! if one can do it another can !

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    Saville likes this.
  14. Mad Dog

You can do it if you persevere ! Believe you can do it and you will !

Saville likes this.
  15. Mad Dog

Well next week Heather gets what she wants and she has no idea of what I will do! MARRIAGE!

Saville likes this.
  16. Saville

Pretty cool, bro'!

17. Mad Dog

Hopefully she will SAY YES! NO YOU'RE A ASSHOLE ! Hahaha ! I called Crabbies to begin setting things up they are excited never bad a proposal before ! I h ave to ask Jamie after I ask Heather ! A n ew chapter of my life which I never expected my kIds are bubbling with joy

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  18. Cali

Cali Active Member

19. Mad Dog

Iam considering marriage proposal in private! Heather would like Crabbies or private !

20. Saville

I like private proposals.