Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

I took Heather out on a date tonight. Dinner then dancing where they didn't know us. She got dressed very sexy, told her she was beautiful and desirable. Extra work tomorrow need the $

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  2. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Gotta buy that rock! :D

3. Mad Dog

Yes sir Saville ! D own on$ because I couldn't work because of hands. Growing beard what the hell! Heather says I look like a godlike figure ! I don't think so ! Working my ass off started at 7am this morn ing,!

4. Saville

My wife would only say that to me if gods were fat, bald, and wrinkly. :D It's great she finds you sexy. Wait until she gets that ring!

5. Mad Dog

WHAT !!!!! FORGET THE MARRIAGE DUDE !!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  6. Mad Dog

Last nite dancing at old club --BORING!!!!! Time to.move on!

7. Mad Dog

Hopefully, she will find me sexy after marriage . I am beginning to find this troublesome. What advantage is there in this this gs are fine th e way they are. Beginning to have doubts ---------

8. Saville

If you are not desiring another woman in your life, and if you see Heather as a trustworthy and good companion, I think you'll have your answer. She obviously want to marry you, full stop! If you, on the other hand, feel that tying the knot again will encumber your spirit, then I guess you need to lay that out for her. She will never stop hoping, or angling, to get married with you unless you, without equivocation, let her know it is off the table forever. Also, try not to overthink things. If you love her then maybe just go for it! :D

9. Mad Dog

I do love her. However, Iam not clear in my mind as to how this will make things better. Was ok with it then ?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  10. Cali

Cali Active Member

I do not believe it is about making things better. You probably feel that you can get everything out this relationship that you need emotionally without getting married; unfortunately, women often do not see it that way. She probably views marriage as a sign of your love and your commitment to her. How would you feel if she decided to leave you because of your unwillingness to get married and make the commitment that she feels is so important? Would you be fine with that outcome and just move on with your life or would you be truly heart broken and devastated?

Saville likes this.
  11. Mad Dog

If she wants to go we'll that's ok. I will miss her but I realize she has to live her life and I dont see it as I do what you want or else

12. Mad Dog

Heather an I had a long talk that will be ongoing for a while

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  13. Mad Dog

I think I have made a decision need to think j about it for a while

14. Mad Dog

I made Jamie get rid of c pony *( she wiuk dt care for it ) found if a nice home. Needless to say Ia bif to popular. She called me an " asshole " her m.other kicked her ass ! Typical behavior for a 8 ye old!

15. Saville

That's a blow for an 8 year old, though. Taking care of a pony is a lot of responsibility for someone so young. Maybe a dog would be easier to care for?

16. Mad Dog

Yeah I know but I need to teach her responsibility I got her pony because she promised she would take care of it ( knew she wouldn't) so she learned a hard less.on ! No more animals until we realize once we've gi e word we are bound to do what we said. Her mother freaked on her no tv or phone until further n otice !

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  17. Mad Dog

Asked me about her riding lessons, nope no horse no riding lessons! Welcome e to the real world little girl !!!

18. Mad Dog

Busy day !

19. Mad Dog

I feel married might as well be !!!!!

20. Mad Dog

working. Y ass off! Iam thankfull I have the work ! Heather asked me if l really loved her and I said " take off your bra and you will have the answer!" Habaha! She cussed me out ! I chased her around the kitchen caught her and then threw her in pool ! Habaha !

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021