Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

I dont think I EVER want to go back to work or want Heather to. Today Heather said to me one of the reasons she likes restaurant is they treat her like everybody else dont care she's black. You know I never think of that, I told her that's because she has big tits and blow job lips has nothing to do with being black, she cussed me out!!!! Hahahs ! Seriously, what the hell does youre color have to do with anything ? You know soon it will be 4 years w/ o pmo how about that ?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  2. Mad Dog

I think we are going to take the rest of the week off and maybe fly to Bahamas, Heather dosent know this is in my head ! She wants to go back to crab restaurant to-morrow nite ! She will eat 3 lobsters --- jees damm hungry girl and probably get drunk again on beer thats OK with me because if she does I will get a great bj ! Yeah, I know solicitous asshole----- Hmm-- Bahamas, get a room then for 3 days walking beach, eating not only food, hahaha-- Heather will propose to me at least 3 times! Sometimes I think I should marry her after all she does have big tits and bj lips hahahaha- ah shit !!!!!

3. Mad Dog

Ok have a few minutes. I have a client that's a 100% sexy doll. She is a very rich woman owns a real-estate and title company. In addition she is beautiful: eyes, big tits, bubble ass, long legs, long hair. I got her as a client because I was recommended to her she invited me to get together so I went with Heather we met her and Heather said later she looked like she could kill men with her body! Anyway she called gets a masssage every 2 weeks. She called today and said she will pay me $ 5000 cash for a full body oil massage ! I told Heather she gasped and said OMG ! I called her and she said naked, breasts, vagina and ass! I said why me Carla you can get that anywhere and I have a feeling you get what you want. She chuckled ! Answer, I trust you! I told her I have to think about it. I have all clients sign a legal agreement that I can't be sued for doing my job or accused of inappropriate behavior. l tell all of them give it to your lawyer. A lot of money ! Iam going to meet her at office in am. Heather said she wants orgasmic action and wants you to do it baby !

4. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

I think you should refuse. Basically, if you give her an orgasm you are a prostitute. Also, even if Heather agrees it will hurt her. I would bet she's hoping you say no.

5. Mad Dog

Yup I dont like $ that !I am not a prostitute ! It's, a lot of money ! I told Heather Iam not gonna do it! Hahaha! She said I will give you a bj and fuck you to death ! Hahaha ! Ok at crab restaurant now and I am damm hungry, thirsty to ! Heather already ordered 2 5 lb lobsters!!! Criminal!!!!

Saville likes this.
  6. Mad Dog

Can't go to Bahamas, Heather has to be at work Friday ----- oh well Glad I didn't tell her she would be disappointed now. Fun at restaurant Heather drunk on beer again ! Thinking seriously of marrying her I must be crazy I was looking at her while she was interacting with people at the table and I suddenly realized how much I love her. Thing is age difference Iam an old dude ! She is young has her whole life in front of her ----- yup bj lips! Hahahaha !

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  7. Saville

Great call with the rich woman trying to make you her plaything.

I get your concern about the age thing. However, if you both share similar values and love one another then maybe it's worth a shot. Nothing is certain in this life, anyway.

8. Mad Dog

Have to REALLY think about this arrangement thing-- .marriage. Heather told me in bed last nite that she really wants my baby wants part of me. I didn't scold her that she brought this uo again I want her to feel she can be totally honest with me. I don't want another child. Oh yeah, Carla ( rich lady) asked me if I would dance with her if she came down to club didn't know she knew I danced ! Said yes your a club patron Carla I am sure you will drive the men wild and if you don't know how to dance kizomba Heather and I will teach you---- you will love it !

9. Mad Dog

Carla called to cancel her massage appointment Maybe
    I lost a client --, oh well

10. Mad Dog

Back to crab restaurant tonight ( Friday nite)the food is great.
    . Being the diabolical person I am I started the trap this Am. Heather was running around getti ready for work so I waited and then dragged her into bedroom and stripped her and made her get on bed on her knees and I had breakfast! (Have to do these things ) when Jamie not around Hahaha! Afterwards she ran in shower kissed me and cussed me out and ran out to work. She called me a few hours later and giggled " I can't stop thinking about this am you monster my pantys are constantly wet !" Said I just was born horny and insane ! After we hung up I called crabbies and got manager on phone and asked how big a lobster he had , he said 12 lbs I said serve it to woman Iam with tonight he chuckled and said ok! Will finish story later------

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  11. Mad Dog

Just got a interesting call. Carla called and asked if she could come down to club to dance tonight ! Now I know this woman dosent ask she demands never asks! Glad Iam not involved with her guess she thinks Iam gullible ! Sure come down!

12. Mad Dog

So went to crabbies last nite WOW crowded ! Anyway when we went in I asked Heather was she gonna have lobster and she said " can I ?" What kind of question was that and I said to folks at table " please excuse her she's retarded!" Heather said outloud " asshole!" Hahaha ! Sbe ordered 2 3 lb lobsters! Heh heh guess what came ? When 12lb lobster came her eyes got huge ! Folks at table laughed and one woman said she can't eat all that ! I said " wanna bet only thing is she will be so full and sleepy later she won't wanna make love !" Heather socked me in arm and the table cracked up ! One guy went " yeah know what you mean pregnant wife went bullshit I never say no but I will now asshole !" The table went insane laughing! Damm that was 3 days in row, I think Heather would go every nite! After a while I said to Heather " do you think we should talk about marriage ! Hahaha ! Her jaw dropped " omg are you serious ?" Yup --- she dropped fork and kissed me ! Wtf Heather we will talk ! Holy shit I am in it now but she sure fucked my brains out last nite ! Maybe I'm too adamant about this maybe I need to lighten up. We will see.

13. Mad Dog

We are talking all day about marriage. Heather crying said " omg you really do love me !" Made me realize I wasn't convincing her that I did. She said " I don't care how old you are no man has ever made me feel love like you do ---you make me tingle." I told her I still am against it but Iam willing to discuss and maybe I will change my mind. She said " my tits will change your mind if not you said I have bj lips they will!" Hahahahaha! I think tonight we will stay home make love, drink wine on porch that is unless she wants more crustaceans I have never seen a girl that can eat lobster like Heather --- she ate 12 lbs last nite ALL 12 lbs plus a salad and then expresso and a slice of tiramisu ! I am not sure I can feed her !!!!!!

Saville likes this.
  14. Mad Dog

Oh I forgot SHE DOSENT GAIN WEIGHT CRIMINEY !!!!!

15. Mad Dog

Shit we have t o dance tonight ! Oh well. Heather proposed to me today I said I have to think about it she said "IDIOT you're dammed IDIO!T !" HAHhHa!

16. Mad Dog

Carla showed up. Heather said wow she is sexy! The m en are going crazy . Taking a break right now I am getting tired of dancing at this club time to move on I will check what's up in dancing world next couple weeks. I don't know if Heather
    tired of dancing she gets lots of attention at club though ! Time to go back to work---- later

17. Mad Dog

Resting today! Jamie back tomorrow afternoon and Heather will become a nasty person ! Jamie at that age she is snotty and her.mother is a badass ! Naps, hot tub, love making and conversations.
    Work tomorrow

18. Mad Dog

Well hell, we went out for pizza on Sunday! Heather said " I really miss my lobster BUT pizza "YUM !" HAHAHA! I said " well when you have bt and bjl I guess it's normal by the way "the pizza right to your tits girl!!!!" " Get a pie to go and I will serve you pizza with tits at home dude !!" Hahaha ! I sometimes forget how much fun she is and how she never says no !

19. Saville

She sounds like a lot of fun. The way you present her, though, is a little one dimensional. What other qualities does she have that would take you to the altar again?

20. Mad Dog

sprained both hands I am out of work Christmas cant spell !! Be back ca n t hold phone or use laptop! Getting smothered with sex and kisses and hottest tea! HELP!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021 at 11:36 AM