Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

At cabin this weekend. Shot a 70lb hog and cooking him in grill today and nite. Pork tomorrow with fresh corn, green bean casserole and okra with blackberry wine ! Invited neighbors over everybody here Heather, Jamie, Nicole . Heather's veggies grew like wildfire green beans and okra and blackberries are hers. We are taking Monday off.Cant get Jamie out of hot springs or her auntie Nicole either oh Heather for that matter

Saville likes this.
  2. Mad Dog

Nicole takin g a trip Jamie on 5 day school trip with her Auntie Nicole. That leaves Heather and I alone. I think we can figure out what to do ! PMO bugging me ! Hmm !

Saville likes this.
  3. Mad Dog

To damm tiredness ! Need sleep wife " dead tired " lol heh heh that teach her to bet me besides she needs a cane to walk ! Heh heh!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
    Saville likes this.
  4. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Sounds like fun times!

5. Mad Dog

Sayville how are you? YUP fun times. Iam going to cut back to 4 days per week, I've had enough. $ good then later on 3 days. Heather almost ready for Nationals as am I. Dancing tonite gave her oil massage this morning so shes nice and limber tonite. Her ladies gym business is " rocking !" Her and Nicole want to open another site she wants me back in business told her nope thats why I sold her the business I got enough to do. They have had a substantial offer to buy the business. The only advice I offered them only offer (when they ask ) is dont get emotionally attached ( which they are ) to the business yall do it for $

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
    Saville likes this.
  6. Mad Dog

Heather teasing me about being married because there's a dozen smoking hot babes in club! Lol ! Ok I will make sure she can't walk tomorrow tease me will ya !

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022