Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

Busy week ! Heather has calmed down a bit sexually since the weekend. Iam fortunate to have a wife that wants sex, hope it stays that way and she continues to desire me. Paul called and asked if we would come up for dinner Sunday and spend day with them.

2. Old Tom Bombadil

Old Tom Bombadil Active Member

Not really set up for barbecue Mad Dog but it would be cool. Best,
    Tom

Mad Dog likes this.
  3. Mad Dog

Jamie acting up again. Heather on her " shit" wants me to be harder on her. I adopted her but I don't want to get to involved. After all she's not my daughter and her mother will always defend her. I do love her as I do Heather but Iam wise enough to know the deal ! IAM not her real father. I explained this to Heather an d she's upset said " you have been even more of a father to her than her biological he doesn't give a " shit" about her !" Whatever! A lot if anger there thats why I don't want to get too deep into it.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  4. Mad Dog

Heather crying ab out Jamie ! Nicole cut Jamie her a new ass! Iam cooking t onite, I told Heather to go shopping the hell with the kid ! A nd have a ice cream ! She said she can't do that because I will fuck Nicole ! Then she laughed No I would not ! I was a little pissed o ff ! Why did I get married ! Damm women anyway!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  5. Mad Dog

Heather apologized about the Nicole thing ! I don't buy it and I told her that ! I said " you don't get to say whatever you want an d as long as you say sorry every thing is OK it dosent work that way with me !" If you're insecure thats not my problem ! Iam faithful to you because that's the way I WANT TO BE not because Iam afraid of some retribution !" Thats is such crazy shit !

6. Mad Dog

Nicole approached me and asked if I was angry at Heather ? I said no but I am not gonna take her shit ! She said she's madly in love with you thats why this is happening. OK, but this is a bullshit way to show it besides shows no respect for you a nd me ! And what I will not stand for is
    no respect! Whatever its past now ----

7. Mad Dog

Heather tiptoes around me ! Dammit it's not want I want ! She asked me if I wanted Nicole to go. " No, she is fine and you know I love her as my sister ! You dont want her t go either !" She knows I am pissed ! Damm women going to Paul's this Sunday.

8. Mad Dog

I certain didn't expect the marriage to Heather to be without stress and disagreements ! This thing about her sister means to me that she is insecure about me which creates a perplexing situation at least for me ! I need to really think about ths.

9. Mad Dog

What am I going to have to do prove my faithfulness on a constant basis and periodically she is going to accuse me ? That's not going to work because I know what will happen !

10. Mad Dog

Very busy day ! I have Miss Southern USA first thing have to be careful since I am angry at Heather! She has a outrageous body as I have previously said. She has insuated that she loves to suck and I think given a small chance her legs would be open.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
  11. Mad Dog

Dancing is really " hot" tonite --@Being a married man Iam trying to behave but I admit that Iam tempted. Heather looks really" hot" and she is really trying to turn me on.

12. Mad Dog

Just a quick note. Very busy week dancing tonite. 1 more month of breaking my ass a d I will be able to pay land off and I will have 150 + acres owned and payed for.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  13. Mad Dog

Dancing exhausting tonite ! Club jammed Heather exhausted also as is Nicole ! All kinds of hot women in club. Heather and Nicole making HUGE tips, I am not doing so bad either ! CAN'T wait for nite to be over and I am hungry. Keifer thats what I need !

14. Mad Dog

Well all land up north payed off all 150+ acres ! Have been breaking my ass going to take it a bit easy this month of dec. Heather a d Nicole fine. Dancing is really busy. 1580 days with no pmo!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021 at 6:23 AM