Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

I Have a massage therapy business. Most of clients are women, some are body wise beautiful and sensual. G/f gets very disturbed when she sees some of them. Like I say to her " this is about $ thats why I do it besides I like looking at big tits covered in hot oil !" Hahaha ! Also happens to be quite lucrative. She cusses me o ut especially when I try to bite her tits!..
    However, I never lose sight of the fact that it is business no matter how I am tempted and beli eve me Iam tempted sometimes !

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  2. Mad Dog

Today's 2 years and 11 1/2 months w/o pmo. Guess I will reach 3 years one of my long range goals but I must always STAY VIGILANT! Pmo ne ver gives up ever. !!!It has been a LONG ASS ROAD but rewarding, yes been easier with g/f. She will never know about my struggles with pmo.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  3. Mad Dog

Well, 1089 days w/o pmo. 7 more days and I will reach 3 years a goal in the beginning I thought I would never reach. Day by day, day by day a long road for sure but it can be done. Iam nothing special, if I can do it anybody can. One thing Iam is a determined b astard that's only thing I think you need.

Iam really being tempted at work. I have a client that is a raving beauty and she keeps passing suggestive remarks to me. So far so good resisting !

4. wareagle

wareagle Member

Congrats. Definitely an inspiration to the rest of us.

5. Clovis6

Clovis6 Well-Known Member

Good stuff! Almost there to the three-year mark. Keep going strong!

realness likes this.
  6. Mad Dog

Next SATURDAY-----3 YEARS ! Iam looking forward to it. I think Heather and I will celebrate though she will NEVER know why. Maybe a dinner out. Its one of my goals.

wareagle likes this.
  7. Mad Dog

Heather asked me why next weekend is important to me. Since my birthday is next weekend I said that. She knows nothing about my pmo deal and will never. Women dontr need to know about some things

Deleted User likes this.
  8. Mad Dog

Today is a very interesting day. Iam very busy today with lots (5 ) of house calls. I really dont mind as they are more expensive than if they come to my office. Interestingly, g/ f is very sexual when I have these days. Thinks I dont realize what's going on !

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  9. Gil79

Gil79 Seize the day

Ah, it took a while for me to realize! Happy to hear from you again, and congrats on the 3 years!! :)

10. Mad Dog

Hahaha ! Figured it out who I was huh Gil ! Thx for regards yup 3 years Saturday !!!YEE HAW !!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  11. Mad Dog

Well I reached the long range goal of 3 years today. Will celebrate tonight --- dinner out at a good organic restaurant. 3 years w/o pmo or masturbation. It seems like forever but my life is so different w/o it. So much better---- more than you can imagine when you start

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    Gil79 likes this.
  12. Clovis6

Congratulations man! Here’s to the rest of your life being also PMO free.

Stay vigilant.

13. Mad Dog

Pmo NEVER gives up!! This I know !

14. Clovis6

True. It’s similar to alcoholics always acknowledging their condition.

15. Mozenjo

Mozenjo Well-Known Member

Indeed. It's sobering to think (no pun intended) that we will always be recovering addicts. Life is always better without giving in to addiction. Always.

positivef likes this.
  16. wareagle

wareagle Member

Hey @Mad Dog congrats on three years! Definitely an inspiration for the rest of us. Keep going!

17. Mad Dog

I didn't come this far to let pmo own me--- that's not gonna happen !

wareagle and positivef like this.
  18. Mad Dog

Past week or so have been very busy. One of my clients has gotten very sexual. She has a very sexy body, and literally arrived at office and stripped down and asked me to make her have a orgasm
    . . When I told her that was her husband's job she said " FUCK HIM !" While I am flattered I have no intention of doing so though I admit I was sorelyet tempted !I may have to drop her as a client it she continues with this course of action. Whew !whatr a body!

19. Mad Dog

Very busy week. Health is down seem to have a cold that is difficult to shake. Gonna take a few days off. Sniffles etc, a pain in the ass. Adopted daughter is sick also as is g/f. Oh well -------

20. NCBob

NCBob The 11th commandment: Thou shalt not peek:-)

Hey Mad Dog, I'm having a hard time understanding how this post has anything to do with recovery. It seems hedonistic at best. If you could help me understand where you're coming from, I'd appreciate it. Thanks:)