Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

I picked up the planter today and showed Heather how to run it and how to plant and how to set seed hopper then we went to feed store and bought 50 lbs brassica. She's excited to plant. Tomorrow I'll rent a small brush hog and pull it behind my 6 wheel Polaris which I will bri ng up and run over plot before Heather plants.( Caribbean farm girl ! ) Lol

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
  2. Mad Dog

Getti ng used to 14 hr days. I am grateful I have the work. Keep going lik e this and in 2 weeks I'll have the $ to payoff the land. Already had my 1st appt next one in 10 mins. Hee- haw !

3. Mad Dog

Finished for the day. Heather cooking diner. Jamie and Nicole shopping. Think I'll attack Heather before diner ! Heather for diner ! Hahaha ! I called told her" no panties !" She giggled !

4. Mad Dog

Picked up brush hog after dinner. Not dancing sat nite will spend weekend working on cabin and land. Buddy meeting me at 2 pm to look at hot spring a nd figure the cost of "whatever "then we will walk around looking for another showing. Hot springs here in the south often have more than one opening and I want to measure temperature. Leaving at 7am . Truck and equipment all hooked and gassed up. Heather very excited, think I will get " bonked " tonite! Hahaha !

5. Mad Dog

Weekend at cabin ! Heather brush hogged plot then seeded .it ! Good job ! In addition to having a sexy body can run machinery also ! Hot spring has another opening we found ! Will cost $3000 to open both up. Has temp of 102 degrees ! How nice ! Bottom is sand gravel ! Again. How nice, we cleaned up main one in 10 mins its 4 1/2 ' deep ! Heather got In her shorts and went "OMG baby its so nice I want to live here!" Hahaha !She got out and dragged me in wanted to make love! Hahaha! What a wife! She ran up to cabin to get in dry clothes ! Cost will be to get huge rocks around and gravel for a 150 ft circle with benches. So now will decide with Heather should we offer to public or keep private ?So moving along. We went up to see Estelle for dinner tonight. Pleasant weekend saw lots of game .I will mill benches from trees I fell.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  6. Mad Dog

! Paul called me asked if I was interested in any more land ?? He has another 57 acres!, I didnt know that! HELL YEAH ! Adjacent to the land I bought that's why I didn't know didn't look it up "duh !"

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  7. Mad Dog

Tired, busy day plus I have been pushing myself. However, getting a lot accomplished

8. Mad Dog

Going up to cabin with Heather this Sunday to look at Paul's land, said he would make me a good deal. He's 80+ years old wants to sell what he had a cumulated at least thats what he told me. A very nice man Heather invited he and his wife for dinner when they come south to shop. She calls him " daddy " he just smiles he had a daughter that died at 36 quite sad. Heather is quite intuitive. A woman deserving of love ❤ She bonded with Paul right off and she and Paul's wife are like mother and daughter after only one meeting.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  9. Mad Dog

Whew long week ! No work tomorrow will go up to cabin Sun to look at Paul's land his wife called Heather to Invite us for dinner -- how nice ! Jamie wants to go to grandmas rather than the cabin. Dance Sat nite, I will have 2 partner's Heather an Nicole.

10. Mad Dog

I wish I had the knowledge I have now b ack when Jennifer was alive. Mayb e we could of worked things out. I understand e so much more now about me. While I do love Heather dearly Jennifer my 1st wife criss crossing my thoughts for the past few days. How sad, I was married to her for 29 years. My eldest daughter asked me recently " I know your remarried but you ever think of mama daddy ?" Yes, I do quite often----with sadness !

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    Saville likes this.
  11. Mad Dog

Dancing tonight Iam melancholy about Jennifer. The past---- and I know Heather deserves my fullest attention.

12. Mad Dog

Club mobbed! Dozens of" hot " women ! Guy asked Heather to dance nude for him! Heather told him she only danc e d nude for her husband but she might if he paid $ 10 g and her husband and sister could watch ! She so damm funny shut guy right up ! Very busy night Heather an Nicole making HUGE tips ! Nicole said to me " there's at heist 3 women that want to fuck you dude !" " ILL bet they cant fuck m e better than your sister !" She just laughed ! She's tired like me and Heather we all want to go up to cabin !

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  13. Mad Dog

Night finally ended. Time to go home ,and sleep and go to. Cabin tomorrow Paul's wife called and invited Nicole up for dinner with us today.

14. Mad Dog

Up to cabin yesterday and looked at land for sale 57 acres, looks OK, Paul's price is fair, deal done . Dinner was very nice they really like Nicole surprising right since she's Heather's sister !

15. Mad Dog

Payed for previous land now just have to pay for recent purchase Heather excited

16. Mad Dog

Paul coming down this weekend Heather and I having them over for dinner Sat nite I'm cooking a wild hog feast.. Hog, deep fried sweet potatoes, okra, peas and peach pie and beer of course ! Heather and Nicole just bury their faces in the meat they love it ! Heather tells me after sex, lobster then hog the way I cook it is next ! Lol ! Hog takes 12 hrs in smoker I
    built. Time to start thinking about this years party.. Worked my ass off last week. I have more $ for Paul ! 2 more months and I will have the land payed off !

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  17. Mad Dog

Heather and Nicole go out to class every wed nite for 3 hrs. Belly- dancing ! WOO- HOO ! She did some the other nite !!! Count me in ! Now I just hav e to make sure I don't get her pregnant ! Damm is it sexy especially with her body!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  18. Old Tom Bombadil

Old Tom Bombadil Active Member

Dinner sounds amazing! Lifestyle envy again Mad Dog. Best,
    Tom

19. Mad Dog

Thx Tom ! I've cooked this before it is good especially if you like pork an d sweet potatoes !Why don't you have a barbecue, I am guessing you don't have them ?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  20. Mad Dog

Excellent dinner with Paul and his wife. Hog turned out excellent as did sweet potatoes. Heather gave Paul's wife 10 lbs of pork and 3lbs of veggies and 5lbs of potatoes to take home. They luv pork and I had cooked a 60 lb pig which gives you about 36 -37 lbs of delicious meat. I think Heather and Nicole ate 15 lbs by themselves ! Y'all know how it goes with women: while company is there they eat very sparingly THEN as soon as company leaves they ATTACK ! GRR,GRR !,A sandwich then just eat meat and potatoes with hands ! Hahaha ! We have 4 or 5 delicious meals in refrigerator !