Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

Heather saw Miss Southern USA a n d went "Omg " ! I down played it and said time for work ! I asked Heather and Nicole if they wanted to go up to cabin with Jamie who had not seen it yet ? Said yes, so will go up Sunday since have to dance Sat nite. Will have a quick bite a t Mark's Sun nite.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  2. Mad Dog

Very busy day >i c am taking rest day off going home for a nap .

3. Mad Dog

Heather sick so Nicole will dance with me tonite Nicole loves to dance and, is a bit of a. Exhibitionist well not a bit she is which is why she dresses the way she does an d she has the body for it. We are leaving for club she came out wearing g a skin tight black pantsuit cut to the navel with those huge tits! Men will get a reward tonite! When Heather saw her outfit she giggled and said " you're gonna get raped sister !" Nicole grinned! "I have no panties on also!" Botb of them giggled! Off to work,!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  4. Mad Dog

Just got to club busy it is. Ha! .men saw Nicole and passed out ! Your going to make a lot of tips tonite!" " no she said my tits are as she smiled!" " you enjoy this dont you? " yes you know Iam a exhibitionist like my sister,!" I like driving men insane with my body,!" Well she sure will make a lot of $ tonite Like she said Heather is also an exhi bitionist³ but I don't think as hard core as ,Nicole

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  5. Mad Dog

Very busy tonite ! Club is mobbed ! Lots of hot women but I must say Nicole looks devastating ! I think will be a long night ! Manger asked me if my sister in law was married told him nope and she dosent wear panties according to my wife ! He went slack jawed ! Lol!

6. Mad Dog

It's 2:30 now we are done surprisingly. I called Heather earlier to see how she was. She ok getting better. Iam going to a all nite restaurant for a meal hI am starved so is Nicole. She made over $500 in tips or should I say her tits did ! Lol ! Going to restaurant as soon as Nicole comes out of bathroom changing her clothes into shorts and tee shirt no bra of course ! Haha !

7. Mad Dog

Meal was good, called Heather who wanted me to bring home lobster if they had them which they did bought her 2 1/2 lber 2 of them tbats the biggest they have, bought Nicole one also. Nicole is gonna ask Heather if she can come dancing with us every week ok with me, give me another partner and Heather won't have to work as hard. Besides $3 or 4 or 500 $ in tips is not to shabby !

8. Mad Dog

Went to cabin today wi th Jamie. She loved it. Called Mark, on way to restaurant, lobster of course ! Stopped at David's gave him 2nd payment so 1more to go !

9. Mad Dog

Heather staying in bed today. Nicole will run classes. I have a very busy week figure 5 -14 hr days. Pmo still bothering me for whatever reason. I want to make as much $ as I can in the next month to pay land off as I am not used to being in debt and I have other things I wish to d o. Heather wanted to have sex last night she was doing it for me I know she's sick so I said sleep I am ok sweetie. We haven't made love in 5 days and we have never gone more than 2 days bef ore I got a kiss and snuggled up.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
  10. Mad Dog

Heather getting better fever broke. Another 14 hr c day for me whew ! Just keep trucking Heather should be able to go back. to work in 2 or 3 days. Nicole knocked out ! Hahaha! Tomorrow will be a realy long day my 1st appt at 6:30 and last at 9 pm which means I won't get home until 11 or 11:30-- long day for sure ! 11 appts !

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  11. Mad Dog

Taking a, 20 min
    break. Long day still have 5 1/2 hrs to go

12. Mad Dog

Heather back to z work. Iam tired begond saying ,a nother 15 hr day today and tomorrow. A more sensible day Saturday 4hrs . Will all be worth it at end of month Sept to mid Oct. Miss Southern USA asked me if I ever had a affair ! Such forwardness and prying ! I didn't answer her pissed me off , I just laughed it off. Back to work ----

13. Mad Dog

11 pm just got home, Heather making me some diner. Nicole taking a few days off she covered while Heather sick almost killed her ! Haha ! Gonna eat and go to bed Heather ,and Nicole making cookies for classes.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  14. Mad Dog

Started day,at 6 am! Have, all clients at their home today ! Busy busy day !

15. Mad Dog

Woke up its 4 am! Have appts luntil 12 pm then going to a hot spring, Heather and sister never been to one.About 2 hr drive should be fun, as well as relaxing. When I told Heather she went " can I wear a bikini ?" Of course Nicole says " can I be nude ?" Both girls got hysterical ! Think I am gonna get drunk so I don't have to deal with these 2 !

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  16. Mad Dog

Finished appts at 11am a t hot springs now in water SO NICE AH ! Nicole asked me if I thought people m ade love in Water ! Haha! So nuts,!

17. Mad Dog

Stayed at hot springs all afternoon, ate at restaurant was quite good. My muscles are totally relaxed. Pmo quite relaxed at hot springs. Heather loved the hot springs I told her I think there's a hot spring at the land I bought she went "SHUT UP DUDE !" Thats one of reasons I bought it ! I think I almost stepped in one ! Take me about $2000 to set it up! Heather was like "OMG" your unbelievable ! No not un believable just have my eyes open lady they are quite common when you look!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
  18. Mad Dog

Gave Heather a full body massage tonite. After the hot springs her muscles,were like butter . She fell asleep during massage woke up horrified and apologetic told her was fine go back to sleep which she did. As the last massage item I gave her a tongue massage and brought her to orgasm. I got a bj and then we both went to sleep !

19. Mad Dog

Quite usually today. I may have to drop Miss SO UTHERN USA ! She is really getting on my last nerve ! She is very prying and since she is a beauty queen she usually gets what she wants. The usual deal:"I get what I want men give it to me in the hopes I will smile at them or fuck them!" The way it is we men make it that way ! We have no confidence in self or positive outlook so we become prey for them. I am so tired of them, admittedly massages are not cheap so consequently I see more of them.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
  20. Mad Dog

Heather and I are going up to cabin this weekend friend ( contractor) going up to se e what we need to do to hot spring site. The next weekend I will have it surveyed to see how big it is and my plans will go from there. H e ather wants to know if I build a site for the public can we make love there? Haha ! What a wife ! Think
    I'll rape her ! Hahaha ! Will rent a planter and plant a brassica food plot for the animals rather I will teach Heather how to run the planter and plant the food plot ( Caribbean farm girl !)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021