Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

Heather and I sat in a couple deer stands. Very enjoyable deer grazed bye we saw 20 or 30 deer. I havent hunted for 6 or 7 years and noone has so the property hasn't been hunted at all that's why there is so many animals.Heather saw a flock of turkeys and many squirrels. We got down from stands and she was so excited.
    Going back to cabin to tighten up and get ready to leave. Has been quite relaxing and Heather says she wants to hunt with me. I told her "you mean you want to get pregnant !" Hahaha ! She giggled and threw a pillow at me !

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  2. Mad Dog

Jamie acted out! She cursed her Auntie Nicole ! Her mother beat her ass!! I will not stand for that so when Heathers done she will get an ass whipping from me ! I told Heather and Nicole I am not into ass whipping BUT will not stand for it!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  3. Mad Dog

Jamie got a serious ass whipping from me ! Her mother put her on 1 month no cellphone or TV computer. Then from me 1 month more! I told her when your 18 you can go if you want ! S h e said but " I want to go to college, I want to be a vet you have to pay daddy!" I said " you better think about what you do little girl !"
    Her mother and aunt started to tear up ! I have to pay ! Damm ! Hahaha!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  4. Mad Dog

Heather and Nicole hugged me and said " you have to pay daddy !" and then giggled ! Damm, daughters !

5. Mad Dog

I am cooking tonight !,CIOPPINO ! Italian fish soup ! Lobster, mussels, clams, scallops, shrimp, monkfish, calamari ( squid), crab, 1small onion, carrots, basil, garlic, parsley ! Yum ! I came home with ingredients girls went nuts! Heather told me if I make her lobster she will do something special in bed tonight! Hmmm! Lol. !!

6. Mad Dog

Heather said she would do something special in bed if I made her lobster! Well she did! She kissed me and cuddled up and went to sleep ! Hahaha ! Something special. !!!

7. Mad Dog

Very busy week. Proof that it ( pmo ) never gives up after 4 years its bugging me this week and I have a very satisfying sex life. Heather and Nicole working their asses off. Taking Heather and Nicole to Mark's restaurant this weekend( fri or sun nite ) probably fri because we have to dance Sat nite. Heather told her all about the place and she is like" I wanna go ""I wanna go !" Lol!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  8. Mad Dog

Called Mark and invited him to hunt with me at the cabin for deer season and hogs. He was happy si nce he had n o where to hunt the last few years. He was s going out of state on a per quota system--- fuck that! Told him you want to hunt even if I dont have a good time just give me some deer or hog meat if you get any. Have cabin to stay at. I put up 6 deer stands and has a wood stove , refrigerator ( runs on ice block--- 50 lbs lasts 6 days and has small freezer). Get ice on way up theres a place costs $6 for 50 lbs open 24 hrs self serve use quarters told him where it was. Deer season here opens Nov 1 lasts until Jan31 22. I plan on getting 150 lbs. Of deer meat and 250 of hog. Spring turkey 4 birds per person limit. Mark went bananas he's a turkey hunter Be like the old days! Heather a nd Nicole want to hunt with me told Heather I will teach her how to shoot a rifle ( have a .224 Rem.) with a 4x scope which has a light recoil and is great for deer. Told her 1 deal NO curtains on cabin " but but but she said!" Hahhaha ! Have to teach Nicole how to shoot also. I will go up to do some more work on property before deer season. I want to plant a 15 acre food plot ( brassicas and winter rye) for the deer, I have a 15 acre open spot that just needs a little clearing ( whole property is 57 acres). I'll rent a brush hog and planter and take it up with me. Heather wants to plant with me. By April with spring rains food plot for next winter will be humming! Iam going to build a camera blind this winter. Plot will attract deer,hogs,turkey,squirrel,rabbits,hawks etc. Should have wonderful photo ops. Heather asked me if she can raise rabbits up there ? Yup honey I'll build you a warren for the rabbits of course the hawks, hogs etc will try to get the rabbits. "' they better NOT !" HAHAHAHA! AH SHIT ! Hahaha !

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  9. Mad Dog

Taking Heather and Nicole to Mark's restaurant tonite. Jamie spending weekend with grandma.

10. Mad Dog

At cabin had wonderful supper last night and girls and Estelle got "wacked" haha ! Girls still sleeping. I saw a buck this am a 10 pter ! wow ! They are not spooked since they have not been hunted for last 6 or 7 years. As soon as we start to hunt them they will revert to "sneakiness!"

11. Mad Dog

I brought a sleeping g bag for me so the girls could have the bed. They got up about 12 noon hung over ! LOL ! Made them breakfast sausage and eggs and toast with black coffee. Nicole loves the place as does Heather. There is another 45 acres for sale adjacent to the property at a reasonable price but its mostly overgrown woods The owner is a nice elderly gentleman that I have spoken to. If I purchased it would give me 108 acres his property has a stream. I walked the tangled property as best I could this am and its where the deer and hogs,and turkey are bedding When I got back Heather asked me where I had been. Told her.. She said " that's not youre property baby do you think that's ok ?" Yup, not mine yet its for sale ! Heh, heh ! Heather just looked at me.. Have to mortgage it dont have the $ ! If I work my ass off for 6 mos will have the $ to pay the mortgage off getting a mortgage is no problem. Have a meeting with owner tomorrow he's coming to my place. Heathers mouth dropped open!" You're kidding !" Hahaha !

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  12. Mad Dog

Heather asked me if I buy other land can she raise pigs and chickens ? Yes I told her. Mark called me today said Estelle was a sick drunk ! Lol ! Said she was so drunk she was on pool deck nude ! Lol ! She was upchucking all day ! Well what the hell 34 yrs married some spice ! Mark laughed his ass off he said was a very interesting night ! He said she told him she dosent believe she acted that way her grandchildren would be shocked and her daughters would be stunned ! Hahahahahaha ! They have 3 daughters ! All married !

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  13. Mad Dog

Iam up early. Made coffee sitting on porch deer and turkey feeding by. Will meet with him this day and will make him a offer- hell see what he says! He has owned the acreage for 14 years and has done nothing on it . I know what h e paid from the tax records a matter of public record. HERES the deal---- I'll give him 50% down ( can handle that ] 90 days another 25% and another 90 days the final 25%. See what he says ?

14. Mad Dog

if I buy property I need to work my ass off ! Fuck no problem! Jesus Christ ! Nicole came out on deck in shortie nightgown! Damm when Mark, saw her he went omg !

15. Mad Dog

Well folks my neighbor David came over and we sat on porch and talked about the property he owns and Heather and Nicole made biscuits and coffee for us ---- sourdough biscuits with honey, yum ! David seemed quite pleased. So I told him I knew the price he was asking which I thought was fair but was more than I wanted to spend. He said Iam 83 yrs old and you own this place then he gave m e a reduced price. Ok so I can give you 50% up front, 25% in 90 days, the balance 25% in another 90 days, so in 6 months you have your sale in cash. He looked at me and said " done Bob!"We shook hands and it was done and he left, sale drawn up this week and I will give him 50% in cash.Oh yeah his property is 51 acres so I will have 108 acres. After I went in cabin and Heather said " hi how did it go?" Said what do you think,? We will own 108 acres ! She just looked at me in 6 mos the place will have no mortgage. O mg ! So you need to kill me hunting so you can be a rich woman who owns lots of land ! She got pissed ! Nicole looked at me and said I should've be in real estate ! I like to do deals the old way with a handshake ! Honor !!

16. Mad Dog

Came home Heather wants to make love and Iam going to give her a full body massage also. She asked me if Iam going to develop new property? Told her maybe rent out to hunters $200 for turkey hunters per day, $250 for deer ,$100 for hogs maximum two animals in 4 days $500 deposit on cabin.Ha ha! Heather said your so fuckin smart ! Maybe I just want to keep it for us don't know we will see. You wanna keep it ?

17. Mad Dog

Drove up gave David 50% in cash . Deed signed Iam now legal owner of 108 acres pending clause that I pay him the other 50% within 6 months. Heather and Nicole stunned that I can move that fast! Hell, what do most people do crawl ? Iam tempted by Nicole need to watch this ! While she does not do this on purpose still it exists! Tomorrow I have a meeting with owner of plaza I rent in. He wants to sell to me will see if we can come to a agreement. I am extending myself right now this is time to do it I am not getting any younger! There are 6 more units to rent in plaza in addition to the next unit Heather needs. I have a idea for the 6 units. In bed last night Heather turned over and said " I am surprised your not a billionaire the way you move " I told her I've worked hard all my life and I am lucky sometimes not nesssirily smart but I get smarter every time you give me a bj ! She giggled !

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  18. Mad Dog

Woke up early and went in hot tub. Heather came in and asked me if everything was ok ? Yup ! Then she joined me and one thing led to another an d we en ded up screwing. Heather is a " squirter " and "screamer" which is very nice. Being soaked with female ejaculate and swallowing sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. At any rate I am very lucky. Pmo is still " bugging " me for whatever reason?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  19. Mad Dog

For some reason PMO has been bothering me for about 1 week and I have a satisfactory sex life, mind you its been 4 years ! It just goes to prove the" pmo devil" never gives up ! One must always be vigilant, always, even after 4 years.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  20. Mad Dog

Had a meeting with plaza owner yesterday and I think we will be able to come to a agreement after a while for me to buy the plaza. Time will tell--- time for work-- damm my 1st client is Miss Southern USA---- duty calls ! I will have David's 2nd payment on land by end of week ---- think I will wait another week until I make payment. Time to go look at Miss Southern USA'S big tits LOL! If if wasn't for Heather ( who I love ) I would fuck Miss Southern USA to death !

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021