Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

Went to a bonsai garden yesterday. Was quite relaxing. Bought a bonsai tree, dont ask the cost. Image been owning bonsai plants for quite a few years. Heather was awe struck, I bought her ear rings and a necklace she was hysterical ! We had a Japanese lunch and walked among the gardens. Heather bought herself a silk kimono she said " omg this is so beautiful !" A very relaxing day.

2. Mad Dog

Heather modeled the kimono for me last night Omg ! To say its sexy and provocative is an u nderstatement ! Holy shit ! She didn't have a chance ! BAHAHAHA!

3. Mad Dog

Relaxing day, did nothing . Heather went to work in exercise business picked Jamie up from school--- that's it for day. Cooked a organic dinner : apple/pear / kale smoothie, quinoa with pineapple, romaine salad with: avocado <,red pepper cherry tomato, basil, arugula, lemon lime dressing. Horny as a toad this am sent Heather to work with wet pants !

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  4. Mad Dog

Iam taking today off also and doing NOTHING. !!!!

5. Mad Dog

Back to work today. Very busy Heather insanely busy has upwards of 59 or 60 clients. She has one problem In business --- she cant say NO ! Well to be honest I have the same problem however, last night I said "No more thats it !" Now she's mad at me. ! And I said " no more cookies !" Haha! That really pissed her off ! Not my business but I thought I'd start some shit ! She's working hard enough !

6. Mad Dog

The exercise business haS to be strictly controlled it is growing much faster than I anticipated. True, I told Heather it's her business to run. It will be so but like I told her this week if if starts to affect her duties as wife then we have a problem. She is working her ass off ! 4 exercise classes of 20 people each. Exercise classes are of 60 to 75 minutes each ! That's 4 ho u r s plus she has the judge plus a home to run and a daughter to raise and a husband..

As an aside WOW !!! y'all should see her body from the e exercise classes ! She had a great body before but now that tiny waist and huge tits, and long shapely legs !

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  7. Mad Dog

D ancin g tonite! Loads hot women at club ! This one woman was after me and Heather got pissed. That's ok reminds her that she's not the only game in town ! She was exhausted fell asleep on drive home. I asked her if sbe wanted to stop dancing, she said no emphatically ! I gave her a full-on body massage when home and I got a bj and then she went to dreamland, me too ! Lol

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  8. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Sounds like your married life is pretty sweet, Mad Dog. :)

9. Mad Dog

Yes, Saville but the real thing is Caribbean women. They see marriage very differently than American women. They refer to " my man" their husbands tells you something. Caribbean women see being a wife as a happy job. Cooking raising the family sex are all part of her responsibility and she is happy doing it.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    Saville likes this.
  10. Mad Dog

Iam very horny lately. Heather is like OMG baby

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  11. Mad Dog

My libido is out of control for some reason. While I won't cheat on Heather( bec ause of her) and it's really cheating on myself in the end Iam havi ng fantasies about some of my clients. Very distracting to say the least ! Sex at night then again in
    morning, Heather never says no but I can tell her vagina is sore. Whats up with this uncontrollable desire on my part ?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  12. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

A high libido is something to enjoy, which is what you're doing. However, I think there is also a place for us to harness our sexuality for everything. Sometimes sexual desire is code for something us. We constantly must be vigilant and mindful as to what our souls need's really are. Maybe there is a book inside you that is calling out to be written, or an adventure of a different kind.

13. Mad Dog

Hmmm--- that's what I was thinking Saville !!! Thx for thought

14. Mad Dog

Thoughtful day. Took Heather out for lunch, she's working her ass off told her she dosent have too, says she wants too. She cried last night says she is very happy married to me but she wants another baby or 2 or 3 , asked me to reconsider. Her sister is going to work business with her says she has 72 clients I will get angry she says. No I won't I told her, I told her its her business to run I thi nk its wrong, however ?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  15. Mad Dog

Heather breathless! My libido still uncontrolled even though Iam.very busy ! I have a new client a iMiss Western usa ! Holy shit ! She u ndressed an d I about had a heart attack ! Shes single she offered I did n t ask. ! She said" I love blue eyes !" Heather cracked up and said " she may try to fuck you dude ! BTW did I ever tell you your blue eyes make my pussy wet !" Damm women!!!

16. Mad Dog

Heather destroyed! .my libido is merciless ! Heather t old me last night she dosenr ever want ,sex again! Hahahaha ! " However, I'll give you bj's "!!!! What a woman !!

17. Mad Dog

Busy week ! Iam thinking of opening a other massage office. I taught an other dance class to exercise students yesterday. ..

Heather looking fabulous! Exercise class giving her tiny waist and with those big boobs WOW !!! At dance job Saturday she wore a new dress, manager went bananas when he saw her with that tiny waist ! Shes getting CRAZY tips !

She is very compliant, sex every am, my libido still NUTS !!!!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  18. Mad Dog

Had a conversation ( very short ) this am with client. He and wife dont have sex ! Huh ? This is very interesting so what are they friends? I have some to say on this subject and would be interested to hear your opinions.

19. Mad Dog

Ok I have some time. Of you-know-what if you don't have a sexual relationship with your wife your sleeping with a friend. Dont you have those? Is that what American marriage has come to ? How strange ! Is this what you want?

20. Mad Dog

Women seem to want this situation more than men . If I didn't have a sexual relamshiphil with Heather its ti me to move on. I researched the tables an d if you believe them 54% dont ! WHAT GOOD GOD!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021