Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

Ok, so reason she went to doc was home pregnant test showed she was. Widely inaccurate appara ntly ! Doc said be careful with them! Ok, so why is she depressed ? Because she wants another baby thats why !

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  2. Mad Dog

I wen t out today and bought Heather a present, well really for both of us. A sex toy for the marriage .I havent given it to her yet !

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  3. Mad Dog

This am I left the gift wrapped on the kitchen table and went out in the garden to work . She was gone drove Jamie to her friends for a sleepover. She got back and called me from the kitchen and I said " present for you because I love you, dont open in front of Jamie !" She called me back a few minutes later " giggling she said come inside I have something for you ! " HEH ,HEH ,HEH it worked !!!!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  4. Mad Dog

Dinner at Crabbies tonite. Have a few days to our selves. Spent the day relaxing and we took a nap this afternoon. Leaving for dinner in a few minute s. Have appt at doc Monday results back from testosterone panel I took. Ordered lobster for Heather, 7 lber ! DAMM !

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  5. Mad Dog

Di nner at Crabbies was nice. Relaxing g weekend, Wine on porch, fussy bathrobes, Heather sitting on my lap, talking of future things , kisses dancing b ack next weekend. Heather has a beautiful body, Iam quite lucky.

6. Mad Dog

Very busy week. Exercise business bookings insane. Heather running 3 classes a day in 2 weeks we have 34 clients ! Her sister wants to work in exercise business. I never expected it to grow this fast. Sandra ( judges wife ) says she has 5 women that want to join ! Heather is so joyful and she's working 10 hrs a week for Judge! The massage business is nuts also ! Heather is baking cookies at night and smiling and singing but I can tell she's exhausted ! She started to make love last night and I stopped her an d said " I know you think its you're job as a wife but it's ok, sleep baby you're exhausted !" She started to cry and gave me a MASSIVE kiss and giggled and cuddled and was fast asleep.I am very happy for her she seems to love the business. The space next to Heather is empty, I may have to rent it if business keeps growing. Iam building Heather a office. Will cost about $1000 to renovate new space. Iam thi nking about buying entire complex, its for sale. Iam very friendly with owner, his wife is pregnant and Heathers friend and is in one of Heathers classes and he's one of my massage clients. Time to get back to work. Running the exercise business, working for Judge, dancing, raising Jamie and putting up with a husband. Yes, sure do love her she's amazing and additionally she's great in bed !

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  7. Mad Dog

Heather up early wanted to make love then get Jamie ready for school. Said she feels so rested from sleep last nite. Then off to work on judges stuff and then 10 am at work in exercise studio Iam giving free dance lessons to all of her 3 classes today.

8. Mad Dog

Taught classes dance today 1st lesson, Heather, wants to start a dance studio, oh dear, I told her " you run it EVERYTHING, IT DOSENT MAKE $ it's your butt !" She went " can I get pregnant giggling " NO--- you CAN BUT IFS All YOUR DEAL Heathe r! Go find another man to get you pregnant " but I want you 2, I love you" NOPE AI NT GONNA HAPPEN !" I told her " I think youre doing enough but it's your choice, want a dance studio whatever!

9. Mad Dog

She approached me later, said " you know I was kidding about getting pregnant !' No you weren't Heather if you thought you could get me to agree you would!!!!! She went " BASTARD !!!" HAHAHA !!!! I grabbed her by tits and bent her ove r my desk she squealed and ran out my office

10. Mad Dog

Pizza for dinner ! Heather baking, Iam going to bed early---- tired! Another busy day tomorrow --- See ya all tomorrow

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  11. Mad Dog

Woke up early, hungry. Heather up an d finishing her cookies for the class. She very"smoochie" this am, if we had more time----------!!!!!+ Haha I have an unbelievable busy day today better get going!

12. Mad Dog

For some reason my sex drive has significantly increased. Pmo is roaming in my head to be expected I guess. Heather is looking at me puzzled since my normal sex drive is pretty intense. She asked me if maybe she wasn't satisfying me, that's not it its just something I go thru every few years.

13. Mad Dog

This increased libido is really dangerous ! I have some very attractive and sexy women in my massage business. I had one this am that I realized I was fantasizing about ! Damm ! I need to be very careful here! I won't cheat on Heather but this shit is in my head and bothers me.

14. Mad Dog

Tough day ! Women apparently can detect when you have a very intense libido ! This client this am has great tits she took off her bra which she never did before and she has been a client of mine from m ore than 6 months ! I just ignored it and played like nothing happened .

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  15. Mad Dog

I am going to take mon and tues off next week. My clients are going to bitch but be it so! I only wanted to work 3 days when I started. Things are getting a bit out of hand time to fix it. If Heather wants to work her ass off in the exercise business, so be it.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  16. Mad Dog

Jamie went tj dusney wkrmd with her grandparents. Told Heather dancing tonite that's it for weekend ! Asked. her if she wants to go to beach tomorrow or maybe fishing or to a bonsai garden!

17. badger

badger Active Member

sounds like things are clicking for you. MD, that is great. gives me hope.

18. Mad Dog

Yes, Badger! Ive gotten a bit off course but it's time now to correct it.

Dancing was fine tonite , crowded club. Wife looked spectacular, made great tips! Went out for real late dinner or breakfast if you wish! Wife wanted to make love but we didn't have roadtrek ! Hahaha ! Had nice organic dinner, home, wine on porch etc !Made love in hot tub, cuddling now in bed for sleep !

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  19. Mad Dog

You can do it Badger! For me at least it's a matter of everyday like the day before I have a goal

20. badger

badger Active Member

thank you, my brother. i keep trudging.