Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

Heather will work for Judge part time! Figures she can work for him 10 hrs per week ! Asked me if it was ok, sure ! That's $2 grand per week! Damm ambitious lady ! She wants her exercise gig to be her main focus which is what I want! Think will go out to eat tonite! Jamie home otherwise Heather would be in trouble before dinner ! Lol !

2. Mad Dog

Iam damm tired and its only Mon day ! Weekend, good didn't sleep well last night though! I think test is down will find out. Libido is fine but the 2 are different

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  3. Mad Dog

Heather extremely horny last night, I destroyed her that's how I know libido is fine. She called me from work cussed me out she can't walk ! I told her I wanted more when she gets home!, She groaned ! Hahaha !

4. Mad Dog

Jamie went to her grandmas, school off tomorrow. Heather came in the door and I attacked her instantly .She squealed and tried to run out the door laughing b ut I overpowered her ! Hahaha --- wifey duty right ?! Took her to Crabbies afterwards ! She hit me said her pussy was so sore --- ah so wifey duty !

5. Mad Dog

Went to doc today took a testosterone panel Appreciate his quick response .Explained symptons he said sounds like low test as I suspected. Will wait for results take about 1week

6. Mad Dog

Opened new business ( exercise ) Tuesday! Holy moly ! Heather has 5 customers already ! I took a ad out in doctors mag 1 month ago - looks like it's paying off

Saville likes this.
  7. Mad Dog

It's Friday, been a long week. Today is my baby's last day with Judge ! She called me crying ! I asked if she wanted to go to Crabbies tonight ? Iam not working this weekend ! Iam home now Heather be here in 1/2 hour. Jamie at her grandmas so I asked Heather would she like to make love before Crabbies ? She said " you're a sex maniac!" Told her " its you're fault if you weren't so sexy!"

8. Mad Dog

Well, no Crabbies ! We ended up in hot tub then made love then fell asleep, woke up, made love again, fell asleep again, woke up to late for Crabbies so --deer meat steaks from freezer, veggies from garden, wine on porch, fussy bathrobes and conversation. Its a wonderful evening !

9. Mad Dog

We had a interesting talk well one of them. Heather likes oral love which is unusual Caribbean women don't ! She said she never did until she met me. Makes me feel special. She said her husband always wanted her to but she didn't want to, she wasn't raised that way, no Caribbean woman is. She loves receiving but giving really rings her bell.

10. Mad Dog

Heather, Jamie and I went to a rodeo this weekend! Heather had ever been to one ! She went nuts was beyond excited as was Jamie ! The bull riding left them slack jawed ! Hot dogs, pizza and yoo-hoos ! I luvs yoo- hoo ! Hahaha ! Great weekend !

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  11. Mad Dog

Busyness ! Heather now has 10 customers in exercise business. To say she is excited is an un der statement She says it's gettin g her in shape also ! Personally I think she is in great shape ( big tits)! Hahaha ! She wants to make love every nite, hey - Ok with me! Heather said to m e tonite " thank you for believing in me, I feel so worthwhile making pregnant women feel sexy and desirable ! "She seems very happy and satisfied. I have t o control myself when I see her in her leotards

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  12. Mad Dog

Went fishing again this weekend caught more crappie, worked on garden, fertilized fruit trees, fed fish in pond, cut wood stacked an d split it. Chased Heather around, bit her tits!!! Hahaha ! A nice weekend , all 3 of us ate pizza and drank yoo- hoos ! Heather wen t to market and came home with 36 yoo- hoos, think she's addicted ? Ya think ?

13. Mad Dog

Heather is next door, I had a busy day in office today!' Heather had a break as did I and she came in my office and raped me ! How nice. !!!! Afterwards she giggled kissed me and took a shower and said " I love being married " and went back to work. ! If marriage only stayed this way !

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  14. Mad Dog

Ton ite was Heathers massage session. So oily m.assage and then !!!! I left her exhausted she went in shower and I followed her and carried her back to bed and more ! She giggled and had orgasm after orgasm then hot tub and a spinach snack ! She cuddled up to me in bed and fell asleep ! Guess what in am ? .might as well en joy it for as long as it lasts. I was married for a long time before, things change the way of life !

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  15. Mad Dog

I woke Heather up with a " pipe bomb "! She is very compliant and gets totally into whatever is going on . She is " kinky" as hell ! She told.me tonite that she gets so turned on because I want to do different things as she does

16. Mad Dog

Having dinner out tonite at Crabbies . Jamie dosent want to go but shes going no matter what she wants ! Relaxing day at home dinner at Crabbies will be good. Heather wants to take me shopping tomorrow to buy me new clothes.

17. Mad Dog

Heather worked for Judge today, 8 hrs,! $1600 holy shit !

18. Mad Dog

This is a busy week. Heather now has 21 clients in the exercise business ! The bussiness is growing so fast its incredible ! Thin g is there is nothing g like it any where! Heather said to me " you're so damm smart!" I don't know about that just lucky! Judges wife wants to join class ! I told her ask pregnant ladies if they mind ! Also, I told Heather tell them we will give 3 free dance lessons ! They went nuts ! Sandra judges wife said " omg I know so many wom en that will jump at this !" Haha ! Last nite Heather baking free cookies to bring to class ! Heather seems to be very happy that she left the judge full time ! Asked me if she can teach them to dance. !!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  19. Mad Dog

Oh dear ! Heather maybe pregnant! Yikes! She is going to Doctirs in am tomorrow ! Double YIKES!!!!!!

20. Mad Dog

Heather back from doctor, not pregnant ! She seems to be depressed. Will h e to have talk when we are alone