Mad Dog

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Mad Dog, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

I have more to say about Caribbean women if y'all interested. Let me know

2. Mad Dog

Iam beat to hell ! Taking off 4 days ----/the weekend and 2 days next week.

3. Mad Dog

As wonderful as sex was now that Heather she is my wife its unreal ! Heather has these insane orgasms almost every day which is wonderful for me! She is even m ore sexy and compliant and seems more devoted to me! Caribbean women! I give her full body hot oil massages that make her crazy ! They did before we were married but not like now ! She dresses even more provocative ! Iam still trying to figure this out, all I can say is being my wife has apparently made her feel even more wanted and she feels it is her duty! Caribbean wives, are very different than American! Iam very fortunate I think! Iam not complainng just a bit confused ! Though Heather is here for more than 6 years she was raised in Martinique ! When I was in Caribbean last year the women were very sexy and compliant of course being a ,American white man that can dance didn't hurt !

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  4. Mad Dog

Taking the 2 days off this week refreshed me. Heather couldn't maybe next time. I plaN in taking 2 days off per month plus weekends. Pmo floating around in my head

5. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

So long as it's just floating!

I'm glad married life is suiting you. :)

6. Mad Dog

Yes, .married life fine, thx ! How you doing?

7. Mad Dog

Think Iam going fishing this weekend. Heather an Jamie love fishing as
    do I ! Went a few times before--- we caught lots of crappie and H eather cooked it, WOW--,- was that good! Hopefully will happen again!

8. Saville

In general, I'm good. You have a young wife, while my wife and I are thinking about retirement. Our dynamic is quite different.

9. Mad Dog

Yes ! I,was thinking about retirement before but now well I guess thats off the table ! Maybe I will hit the lottery !

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  10. Mad Dog

was planning to leave for fishing early but was up way late fucking and such !

11. Mad Dog

Fishing v ery goodm crappie, shell crackers Heather catching thee hell outta crappie ! Ca r wait for dinner yummy! Shes wearing shorts asked her if sh e wanted to ya know n since Jamie did r come she said " no Iam catching fish baby !" Haha,! Married life,!!!!

12. Mad Dog

Home now! Have a 7gal pail full of clea ned crappie filets ! Took me 2 hrs to clean them ! Delicious dinner tonite - fried fish, garden fresh okra, and garden fresh Serrano peppers and garden fresh pineapple ! Whoo hoo ! Pussy LATER! Again ! I raped Heather in kitchen Jamie at friends house BAHAHA ! Being a newly wed sure is fun !

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  13. Mad Dog

Supper was delicious !, luvs fresh fried fish ! Heather sure knows how to cook fish ! Hot tub later maybe !!!!Hahaha. !!!

14. Mad Dog

Heather gaining weight ! Boobs are bigger ass more round ! I like it but wo n der if she is pregnant ? Boobs can⁸ t get too big for me! Hahaha !

15. Mad Dog

Heather complaining that her bras etc don't fit her boobs Asked her if she she was pregnant Said no, said last time she chan ged pills same thing happened !, told her change pills regularly! Hahaha ! She cussed me out

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  16. Mad Dog

I rented the space next t o my office. Heather will run it , its for pregnant women--- exercise. Heather is very excited probably I will throw in some dance.Heather leaving her job with Judge, her contract is up dosent want to sign new one. I got a good deal from the owner of bldg.

Saville likes this.
  17. Mad Dog

Heather is ecstatic about working with me. She is a very good wife I can say this having been married before for almost 30 years ! Besides that shes damm good looking and sexy as all get out! I think the exercise motif will be very successful ! Heather has ALREADY furnished the space and painted all by herself ! Her last day at judges is Friday next week !

Saville likes this.
  18. Saville

Sounds like things are really rolling along!

19. Mad Dog

Yes, interesting the judge just called her! He dose nt want her to leave ! He wants to talk to her about doing work for him privately at $200 per hour ! CRIMMENEY ! Great tits and $200 per hour !!!!!!

20. Mad Dog

She went to work ! Wonder what Judge will say ? Well work calls talk later.