Lot of wet dreams

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by wataru, Nov 12, 2012.

1. wataru

wataru New Member

I'm having them every 4 or 5 days ever since I started the reboot. Is it normal to have them so frequently?

2. richard29

richard29 Member

That does sound a lot, but i read one guy say on here he was having them every night!

How far in to the reboot are you? It may be something some guys get when they're finding life down there again...

3. wataru

wataru New Member

42 days since the last PMO. But I started having them right from the start of the reboot, sometimes even few nights in a row. After I had one I'm usually little horny the next day thoug I'm still flatlining. But I'm just curious if having them so frequently can slow or ruin the reboot?

4. fugu

fugu "You know, feelin' good, livin' betta." :) Staff Member

I've been having them every 7 days or so as well. Nothing we can really do though, right? I just ignore them and keep on going.

5. marco

marco Guest

I'm at day 57 and so far had more than 20 wet dreams. And I don't know what to think of them, sometimes after them I feel horny as hell, sometimes I flatline, sometimes I feel the same as yesterday. But I just can't shake the feeling that I shouldn't be having them so often because most of guys here have a coupe of them during the reboot and they get them in the later stages of the reboot, where I on the other hand, had my first one just a few days since I started. And I'm aware of every single one, I'm dreaming but can feel like I'm orgasming. Sometimes I'm even dreaming about sex and then have a wet dream that I can feel, so I don't see how that is different than PMO.

6. CrazyGopher

CrazyGopher Member

:eek:

7. marco

marco Guest

Yeah, I know. And the worst part is that they make me paranoid that perhaps, my problem isn't PIED although I have all the symptoms including flatlines.

8. recoveringaddict26

recoveringaddict26 New Member

i notice when i think about sexual stuff the night, i tend to had more wet dreams back in the day, a lot of them. when i was busy/occupied with other things on mind, did not recall having them.

this past week, i had two and it happened right after i snoozed and went back to sleep! also libido was high and was thinking sexual so that definitely does increase the chances of having a sexual dream.

hope that helps, not sure if that is how it is for everyone but at least for me.

9. Shaman

Shaman New Member

That's a lot of wet dreams some of you guys are having. And that guy that was having a wet dream every night is just crazy. Did he sleep with diapers on? ???