Let's go

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by Rudolf Geyse, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Rudolf Geyse

Rudolf Geyse Well-Known Member

Well chaps, my 40th birthday has arrived. Starting a new thread in the next age category.

What I really want for my birthday is a clean start. I'm gong to restart the counter and attempt to avoid those FMOs properly.

Over the 2 years posting in this age category I have gone from almost nightly PMO's to fall asleep, sometimes compulsively and several times a day, to a pattern of a PMO binge on average every 20 days, and FMO every several days.

I have progressed in a journey from a default of escapism, towards the new and better default of engaging with life and overcoming in positive helpful beneficial ways for me and those around me.

I have grown my family and upgraded to a more spacious house. I have taken over a business on the side and built it up to the point where I can start to employ others for ad hoc jobs.

If there has been any growth and improvement it's all thanks to the work of Christ in me. He is tremendous.

The next phase looks like conquering PMO, building in helpful workflow routines and pouring myself into those things I am most passionate about.

Thanks to all you champions in this age category. You will never know what even a "like" does for this battle. Just knowing someone is pulling alongside, that I'm not going it alone makes all the difference.

Lately especially @BoughtWithBlood and @CleanBootsBaby! , thanks for your involvement, and all of you others who have weighed in, you know who you are.

I will post here the odd updates and milestones and I want to keep checking in on your threads as well.

Once I start that new thread I'll link it up here too.

Let's go!

2. BoughtWithBlood

BoughtWithBlood Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your 40th birthday, brother. The growth in you is evident and it warms my heart to see it.

I will meet you over in your new thread. Looking forward to seeing you mature more and more in every aspect; as a child of God, man in your household, employer in your business and master over urges.

All the best!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
    CleanBootsBaby! and Rudolf Geyse like this.
  3. CleanBootsBaby!

CleanBootsBaby! Active Member

Congratulations on becoming a better man in every aspect. There's still room for improvement and I hereby express my conviction that you will continue on this path! :)

Rudolf Geyse likes this.
  4. -Luke-

-Luke- Well-Known Member

Happy birthday! Looking forward to your new thread and new adventures.

Rudolf Geyse and CleanBootsBaby! like this.
  5. CleanBootsBaby!

Nah, he's melancholic, now that he's an old man and all... :D

6. Rudolf Geyse

Thank you @-Luke- .

I will get that going when I get home. Limited internet where I'm staying this week. Clean times tho, thumbs up

CleanBootsBaby! and -Luke- like this.
  7. CleanBootsBaby!

Good going, we're all gonna make it!

8. Rudolf Geyse

Hey all - Here it is. Chat soon.

9. Rudolf Geyse

Posting the milestone this side too - 40 days no P. Woot woot! Exciting stuff.

10. CleanBootsBaby!

Smashing!

Rudolf Geyse likes this.
  11. badger

badger Active Member

awesome

Rudolf Geyse likes this.
  12. dark red drifter vessel

dark red drifter vessel Well-Known Member

Rudolf, glad to see you going forward, building things for yourself and your fam, strong in your convictions. Quite commendable! Keep up the good work, man!

Rudolf Geyse likes this.
  13. Rudolf Geyse

@dark red drifter vessel Thank you for the kind words and huge encouragement. Go for it on your end as well brother