Let's go

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by Rudolf Geyse, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Rudolf Geyse

Rudolf Geyse Well-Known Member

Thanks @Shady, and all, for the support. I'll take the 60 days, you're on. Feeling great so far after a very, very clean 7 days.

BoughtWithBlood likes this.
  2. Rudolf Geyse

I don't want to get too graphic and give out any triggers or anything, but my wife and I had a great intimate time last night. A long time coming (for reasons previously mentioned) but worth the wait, I'd say. I've never struggled with full-on PIED, but there have been times before where I was disappointed because I found I had trouble keeping erect in those moments where it counted. Without the P haze, without the guilt of having looked or MO'd a couple days or hours before, I had less trouble. Just a great experience. Far better than what P can offer. Fight the good fight fellas!

3. Rudolf Geyse

Going great guns at this stage. No issues whatsoever. I really feel like I'm in a different and better headspace. Will have to watch the 20-30 day section - the window in which I most often relapse. I think I should log in and post daily at that point. Also I'm going out of town for a couple days which can either help avoid relapse, or bring on a relapse, in my experience. Will aim for the best and let you know.

BoughtWithBlood likes this.
  4. Rudolf Geyse

Aha! First pang of unfocussed horniness, here at day 12. Need to keep an eye on this. I think I gotta watch my media/entertainment intake as well...

BoughtWithBlood and Babylonier like this.
  5. Rudolf Geyse

Staying the course.

6. Rudolf Geyse

Doing pretty good all in all, but I did let through one FMO. I'm not happy about it. It seems I have this pattern where I get stuck on one F line of thought and kind of obsess about it until I act out on it after a couple of days. My goal has been not to look at anything, and from that aspect it's been the cleanest streak I have had in years: I have done ZERO peeking. But all the research I have done tells me that infrequent MO, and FMO is not healthy when trying to reboot. I'm not going to reset the counter, I'm not about to have a full-blown relapse now, let's see where it goes from here. I'm in an area with no wifi and I can only connect to internet at certain times of the day but I'll come online to journal when I can.

Thanks for the likes and support brothers.

7. Rudolf Geyse

19 Days, going strong.

8. Rudolf Geyse

22 Days, nothing to report! Limited internet access at the moment which helps.

Babylonier likes this.