Learning about myself

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Outsider., Feb 3, 2016.

1. NCBob

NCBob The 11th commandment: Thou shalt not peek:-)

The road to 'fail' is paved with great intentions, Outsider:)
    I'm most likely to slip doing the exact same thing
    And yes, if we learn from our 'failures', failure is impossible.
    Keep up your most excellent efforts!

Outsider. likes this.
  2. NCBob

NCBob The 11th commandment: Thou shalt not peek:-)

Amazed, and not surprised, that my urges to drive on to the PMO highway went off like a siren immediately after my last post, Outsider. At least for now, I've been able to stay in my lane. This shit is insidious...

Outsider. likes this.
  3. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Hey, bro', you said you were going to start posting again! :) Tell us what's going on.

Outsider. and Gil79 like this.
  4. Outsider.

Outsider. Turning Simple Disciplines Into Massive Success

Hi all
    It’s been a while since my last post.
    I PMO’ed once in a while, and then more and more around one month ago due to Instagram: I created an account to follow very interesting Instagram lives from a guy who gives very efficient advice. The problem, for me, was that in the “search” section, a loooot of very gorgeous women where there. They were even more attractive than P itself even if they aren’t naked or being fucked. I started to MO while watching at these girls early or very late in my toilets ... Then doors to P were fully opened, like those whores’ legs. I directly started to feel better and free from P thoughts the very moment I deleted my Instagram account.
    I didn’t post here for so long because I relapsed just after writing here that everything was ok for me etc. I was disgusted to post. I said to myself: the more discreet you are, the less you say to others (even to you guys), the better.
    But finally I’m back here after several months of silence. I don’t really know if journaling will be beneficial for me or not, I just want to give it another try, let’s see :)

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    Boxer17 and Gil79 like this.
  5. Gil79

Gil79 Seize the day

Welcome back man!

It won't harm ;)

Boxer17 and Libertad like this.
  6. Outsider.

You’re right @Gil79 , thank you my friend!

7. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

What Gil said. :) You saw my own post of me falling after almost four years. Coming back and writing in my journal has been really great - I feel back on track. I learned a lot about how I perceived my life and also just how easy it is to get back to pulling the pud. Great to have you back!

Outsider. likes this.
  8. Outsider.

I feel good :)

Saville likes this.
  9. Clovis6

Clovis6 Active Member

I second that. Might give you some good insights into this whole process. I have done intermittent journaling for a while, but not currently.

I guess that at the moment this is my journal.

Gil79 and Outsider. like this.
  10. Gil79

Gil79 Seize the day

How are things @outsider? Missing you around . . .

11. Clovis6

Clovis6 Active Member

Definitely give journaling a shot and see if it works. You don’t have to write a lot, you could start out by simply writing a sentence everyday to establish the habit. If you try and write too much at first, then you’re likely to stop after the initial burst of motivation has worn off. Better to keep it simple and aim to build tha habit first.