Learning about myself

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Outsider., Feb 3, 2016.

1. Outsider.

Outsider. Turning Simple Disciplines Into Massive Success

Of course it's very, very good :):cool::p
    Wife and kids went again to my mother in law's house, at 4:30 PM. So when they left I had a 1 hour nap. Then I read some updates here in YBR. Then I went out doing quick grocery shopping for my evening's meal, and went to sport shop to buy some stuff for my workouts. Then went to the gym until 9:30 PM. Back home. Cold shower. I cooked my favorite meal and ate it while watching à very good Clint Eastwood movie :cool:
    So no PMO, no MO, and cold showers for 7 days in a row, almost two of them being alone at home. Looks like I make progress,:D I feel good.
    Strength to all!!!

Boxer17, Gilgamesh and Saville like this.
  2. Outsider.

Alone at home this morning as I was waiting for a worker to change stuff in my flat. I woke up at 7:40 AM and he only arrived at 12:30... Five more hours alone, but I didn't even think to PMO :)
    Then once finished I went to my mother in law's house and took my 4 kids and their cousin to the movie, it was very good to watch Dumbo with my little princesses. Simple but great family time :)
    Then I came back home alone. No intention to fail.
    I took my 8th cold shower in a row. I follow the Wim Hof method: 30" cold at the end of the shower the first week. As I started today the 2nd week: 30" cold in the beginning, then barely warm the time to clean myself, then 30" cold at the end. Waaaaw I was like a cold chicken before to enter the cold shower :D but as I started by the feet, then legs etc till the head, it was finally very good. I didn't know I'd manage it but I started my very first cold shower, starting with cold. I'm in my sofa shirtless :cool: I feel so good after this, I'll stick to that very beneficial habit for the next weeks!!

3. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Cold showers are great! I don't do them every day, but I do them about 4 times a week. It really does make a person feel more vital.

Outsider. and Boxer17 like this.
  4. Outsider.

19 days without PMO and MO. Only one O with my wife around 10 days ago
    I increase the length of my cold showers every week, I really like this little daily challenge.
    I do know I must and will be very careful, but, since my last relapse 20 days ago, it’s simply as if P no longer exists. It was the same during my last years longs streaks. I simply live, normally, without thinking about P. But it must be an ACTIVE reboot, abstinence is nice but not enough.

I’ve been fasting (Ramadan) for 9 days, I feel good. It completely breaks the daily routine, which is a very good thing as well.

At work, I didn’t have physical contact with Narcisse since I came back from vacation. Then I avoid her since the beginning of Ramadan, and she noticed it: “You no longer want to see me since it’s the Ramadan it’s nonsense!”
    So I just came and see her at her desk, but no kiss, no hug. I’m very happy that I’m no longer thinking about her etc. Of course she still has this beautiful round ass, but, finally, it’s the only good this she has. I mustn’t forget that.
    @Saville I’ve followed your advices, it’s better not to touch her at all anymore. I used to touch her booty sometimes, but this will only lead to problems so abstaining is better.
    I don't have a lot of time to write more here, I'll do my best to be more regular anyway.

Gilgamesh and Saville like this.
  5. Outsider.

Tiny milestone: 20 days without PMO, without MO, I feel really good.
    I took my first complete, from the beginning to the end, cold shower after my noon workout, and did it again tonite once at home :D
    Strength to all!!!

Saville and titan_transcendence like this.
  6. Boxer17

Boxer17 Active Member

Way to go sir!

Outsider. likes this.
  7. It sounds like you're focusing on creating a better, healthier life for yourself and not abstaining from PMO. This sounds like a solid method! You're doing great!

Outsider. likes this.
  8. Outsider.

Thank you for your kind words guys, highly appreciated as usually !
    Still becoming more and more distant with Narcisse at work. I didn't see her today, only chatted very quickly with her this morning. Then I worked out alone at noon, and have been busy with meetings in the afternoon. Said goodbye by chat and went back home.
    Took 2 complete cold showers today, one at work after working out and one at home, I start to enjoy it haha :p
    You'll think I'm mad but at the end of the shower I let the cold water on my penis and balls, wanting symbolically to remove cravings and bad vibrations from them :D

Saville and Gilgamesh like this.